Bearclaw Valley once upon a midnight dreary
"I' ʙɢɴ ʀ I' ɴ ʟʟ ʜʀ."
35 Posts
Ooc — Floof
[table width=80%][tr][td]
Flicking her ears to Adeline's question but not meeting the girl's gaze, the ghostly woman gave a slow, numb nod and timidly shifted her body, bringing the extended, injured leg a bit closer. Grayday's approach caused her to slowly shift her gaze away from the land beyond and onto his blurry grey form, every muscle in her body suddenly tensing and a soft, barely audible whine escaping her throat as he sniffed the wound. She knew he would not hurt her, but it seemed her body was still on edge. Her mind kept dancing between the horrible woman that bit her, the two friendly wolves before her, and the throbbing pain in her foreleg, and it was all simply too much to think about. She laid her head down right beside the injured leg, willing herself to mentally rest while she was examined.

She did perk up to Grayday's question, but her head remained resting on the ground, as if moving might make things worse. Her wide, red eyes turned away from them once more, desperately searching the darkness for what she could not see. Oh Sister, why could her light not shine upon everything...? Why did her lovely night have to be so consumed in darkness, hiding things that sought to hurt that friendly appartion? "I don't know," came her low murmur, her voice just a tiny bit louder than before, but not by much. "I don't think so..." The idea that her attacker could be be following caused the pale wolf's heartrate to pick up again, but she still tried to remain calm.

Now he sought to know how long ago it had been, a question that was much easier answered. "Not long ago this night... Just after the Mother took her decent..."
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
once upon a midnight dreary - by Nimue - February 19, 2017, 03:27 PM
RE: once upon a midnight dreary - by Addie - February 19, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: once upon a midnight dreary - by Grayday Sr. - February 20, 2017, 11:57 PM
RE: once upon a midnight dreary - by Nimue - February 21, 2017, 07:46 PM
RE: once upon a midnight dreary - by Addie - February 24, 2017, 11:02 PM
RE: once upon a midnight dreary - by Grayday Sr. - February 27, 2017, 12:01 AM
RE: once upon a midnight dreary - by Nimue - March 04, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: once upon a midnight dreary - by Addie - March 05, 2017, 10:14 PM
RE: once upon a midnight dreary - by Grayday Sr. - March 06, 2017, 09:44 PM
RE: once upon a midnight dreary - by Nimue - March 11, 2017, 05:57 PM