Blackfeather Woods I came here to run it
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
He could not surprise an amused laugh when she said that she was too old for games. There were so many elements to the statement that were funny, from her very apparent youth to the fact that nobody was ever too old for games. "Are you, now," he said with an amused glimmer in his eyes and the corners of his mouth poked upwards into a smirk. He didn't think any less of her, as a matter of fact, he thought her very witty, though he had expected she would fall for the bait this time. He didn't want to not explain because he was playing, well, not all the way; the first reason he had for it was that one couldn't simply explain pain in words, not like it was to experience it.

"Well, then," he said, his smirk slimming down as he got a bit more serious. "If you ever want to learn the lesson I've been doing my best to teach today, just rub some of that on your wounds, and you'll see what I mean, Nyx. Maybe when you experience it you'll understand that there are no words to describe it." He had done it — well, Cicero had done it — before, so he knew what it was like.

He cast her a last glance before he turned away and slunk into the shadows, vanishing from sight if she did not stop him.
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Feel free to archive if you don't want to post again ♥

One side of her nose wrinkled up in a mad look as he laughed and seemed to mock her further. She kept complaining about not getting enough of attention, and yet she pushed away everyone who even dared to even come closer. To this she was blind though, and she blamed everyone but herself. Of course, she doubted herself a lot too, but it always ended with; "well, they should love me just the way I am". But that wasn't the way how life worked, now was it? Yes. She answered stubbornly.

I will teach myself, thanks for the offer. She mocked, leaving the scene without another glance to either the tree or Sheo. She knew it was dangerous, what she was planning to do at an older age, but it was necessary. Clearly she did not like the lectures Sheo gave, and so she would experiment herself - one day.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
"Have fun," were the parting words with which Sheogorath left her before he slunk away. He didn't intend to take away fun, he didn't intend to give her a lecture — he intended to teach her by not teaching her. She would find out herself and maybe she felt scrutinised for being watched and pressured into it now. Maybe she would do it on her own, later, and she would understand, finally.

Perhaps then they would meet each other again as equals rather than teacher and student, and he would be all the happier for it. He wasn't much of a teacher, he preferred talking to equals.