Rising Sun Valley The important things in life
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
@Gwen @Mawk Puppy discussion for IC permission! Any other Ganador members can jump in <3 Illecebra is in heat btw, it started today and ends on the 26th.

Illecebra had been replaying Mawk's words in Silver Creek for several days, each and every time her maw would form the most embarassing smile and her tail would wag of its own accord. A family...she had never really though of it at all yet she now found herself wanting it more than anything in the world. She had come into heat just this morning leading her to believe that fate was urging her on.

Before she could change her mind she let out a call, Summoning Gwen and Mawk specifically but leaving it open to other Ganador members as well. Today she would ask for the rights to start a family, and today she would hopefully attempt to have one.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Sorry, crappy post!

The call sounded out and remained ringing in his ears for a moment. It was Illecebra, he would recognise the voice from 100 miles away. Eagerly he set off in a run to reach her, loving the cool sensation of the wind brushing against his pelt.

Once he reached the woman, he paused. The scent she gave off lured him closer, but he hesitated once he realised what it was. She's in heat!

The brute gave her a smile and padded over, touching his nose to her shoulder in greeting.
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Phone post lmao

Gwen perked her ears when she heard the call and it spiked her interest. The Empress soon began heading toward the source and gave a nod in greeting to the two members. "Illecebra, I heard you howl. What is it you wish to say?" She gave them both a warm smile, curious as to the reason for the call.

The pale woman also noticed the scent coming from Illecebra, and she glanced at her with plain curiosity. Was this something to do with her heat?
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra met mawk's affectionate gesture with a kiss to his cheek, and then turned around to greet Gwen who followed close behind. She gave the woman a smile and a dip of her head before speaking "I am sure you both know I have gone into heat again. Gwen i asked you here for permission to start a family with Mawk, and bring pups into Ganador" she kept it short and sweet, her eyes darting toward mawk filled with many emotions, most strong were love and hope.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk turned and nodded his head in greeting to the Empress, then listened to what Illecebra had to say. The words she spoke filled him with a warm, fuzzy feeling - he had ready said in front of her that he wished to have a family, but it was unexpected for her to ask now. Not that he didn't want to have pups - heck, he'd been waiting for the chance to raise a family since he first arrived at the Teekon! And now he had the opportunity.

With a glimmer in his eyes, the wolfdog gazed at Gwen, hoping that she would approve.
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
The whole formality of the query and the way the two wolves showed clear affection was heart warming. It was odd, no doubt, being asked permission to breed, but it showed respect and that alone made her tempted to say yes. However, she wasn't the sole leader and she knew she'd have to consult her Emperor before making any decisions. 

"I am very glad you came to seek permission before mating. I, personally, believe it acceptable for you to mate since you have proved yourself worthy and are very helpful overall. Ganador Bypass also has low members and more would be greatly welcome, however I must discuss this with @Knew before a decision is made. If you, Mawk, believe you can work even harder to help bring enough food for these pups then I think we may be able to work something out."
Her tone was gentle and kind, and the pale woman gave the lovers a smile before tipping her head back to summon Knew.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
So i will continue?@Mawk @Gwen I suppose i can have Cebra wait maybe another week for her next heat since this is way way old and over-due? Should we assume Knew said yes but to wait a while longer since Ganador wasn't yet too close to being official when this thread was made? idk

With a nod Illecebra allowed for Gwen to call for Knew, the second alpha in Ganador. She hadn't seen much of him yet, but hoped he would be as nice and leniant as Gwen seemed to be.She had no idea whether or not Gwen and him were planning on having a litter, and hoped that maybe if they were Cebra would be allowed to have some too by a small chance. She would never want her own children to be taken as a threat or offense however, so it was smart to call upon Knew.