Kintla Flatlands #isuckatthreadnames
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Private 
@Ikari - eeep crappy phone post sorry!

The pain in her leg had dimmed slightly since her encounter with the healing woman. The herbs she had used had definitely done their job. However, this didn't mean that she was completely healed and pain free. Every step she took felt like someone was slowly tearing her skin apart, crushing every bone inside. The stump that remained of her hind leg was sore and red.

She needed rest, and something to lift her spirits.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
Naturalist/Astronomer 0/5
motherfucker don't play with me
62 Posts
Ooc — shiro
It seemed that luck was not on the side of Ikari. 

It seemed ages ago since he had first set paw in this place, hoping to start a new life, far from what he had known. Except he was alone and had no idea where he was, and that left him confused and hurt and, more than anything, tired.

He padded through...well...wherever the hell he was. Ikari wasn't exactly sure. He was panting, fur clinging wetly to his stocky frame. His stomach growled, and he paused to snarl at it. "Well, fuck you too, stomach," he muttered, ears flattening to his head, "I'm tryin' my best here. I'm no miracle worker." his stomach only grunted in reply. Ikari snapped his teeth and resumed walking. Before he could so much as take another step, movement caught his eye. It was a woman, with...three legs? 

"Oi, lady. I see you're not dead." he grunted amiably, "I happen to also be not dead. We should be bros."
note: Ikari is biologically female

124 Posts
Ooc — n
Skylaris huffed and gave up trying to walk, instead resting on a nearby tree. It gave little comfort, but it was better than trying to balance awkwardly on three legs. "Holy shit. Most tiring... moment... of my life." She panted, painfully aware of how little energy she had. It was more than she had had a few days ago, lying on the ground in a pool of her own blood. That's was something, right?

A voice startled her, and she whipped her head around only to see yet another stranger. How many wolves lived in the Teekon? Or, the Flatlands, to be precise.

The words that came out of the newcomers mouth made her own muzzle twitch upwards in a smile. Finally, someone who wasn't seriously uptight. "Not dead bros, huh? Sounds good to me." The dove flinched for a second as a spark of pain flew up her stump but she shook her pelt and greeted the stranger. "Name's Skylaris - or Sky,if you prefer. Who might you be?"
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
62 Posts
Ooc — shiro
Ikari looked the girl up and down before giving an affirmative nod. "Yup, not dead bros. Seems pretty cool to me." He didn't miss the flinch that traveled through the girl, but didn't didn't dwell on it. Wasn't none of his business.

"Nice y'meet ya, Sky," he said, "The name is Ikari." He gave her a crooked smile, his golden eyes closing in the process. "What're ya doin' out here all by yourself?" 

124 Posts
Ooc — n
Short post :c

"Nice to meet you too, Ikari." She nodded with a slight chuckle, then frowned at the question. "Apparently getting my leg torn off. What about you?" Her smile soon returned and she thought back upon the events of the last few days. I got a messed up life.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
62 Posts
Ooc — shiro
One white brow raised at the girl's response. "Well, that sounds fun," he said sarcastically, voice rough. "Ya wanna know about me? Well, uh, I dunno." The massive wolf shrugged his shoulders. "'m explorin' I guess. Not much to do around here if you ask me." Ikari glanced towards Sky's leg, er, missing leg, and thrust his muzzle towards it. "So," he began, bringing his gaze back to her own eyes. "what happend to your leg? Doesn't look like a fun experience." 

124 Posts
Ooc — n
"No, it wasn't really that fun - got mauled by a brat from Blackfeather Woods. It's the only pack round here." She gave a small chuckle though there was still pain coursing through her. It was bearable - just. "Bastard took the leg with him."

"So, you a lone wolf then? New to the Teekon?" the woman asked, curious as to who this stranger was. Skylaris remembered her first week in the Teekon, and how she spent the majority of that time exploring and mapping the landscape before joining Silver Creek.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
62 Posts
Ooc — shiro
"Ah, well, remind me not to go near them." Ikari grimaces, his nose scrunching up. "Why the fuck would he take your leg with him? Thats-" he pauses, as though thinking what he wants to say next, before deciding with, "I dunno, man, that's just fucked up." The massive wolf furrows his brows. "You've got some weird ass wolves in this place."

The woman speaks again and his ears flick up. "Uh, yeah, I guess so. What about you? Do you live alone or are you a pack wolf?" His head tilts to the left slightly, his golden eyes remaining on Sky, and the smallest of smiles gracing his lips.

124 Posts
Ooc — n
"He's got some real mental issues. Like seriously."[/i] She couldn't help but give another small chuckle, though her gaze shifted to look at the stump. "I'll get him back sometime." Her words were true - the dove planned to get her revenge one day, though for now she needed to focus on learning how to walk on three legs.

"I'm a pack wolf, from Silver Creek. It's a great pack, very close knit. Though I'm still getting used to being around so many wolves - I'm glad Silver Creek is small. " The woman then switched her attention back to the stranger whom she now knew as Ikari. "Out if curiousity, do you plan to join a pack during your time here?
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
62 Posts
Ooc — shiro
ahh short post sorry
"Do you know his name?" His head cocked again, blinking curiously at the woman. She spoke again, then, and Ikari nodded. "Oh, that sounds kinda cool." A pause, before he answered. "Uh, I dunno. I'm not sure I'd really fit in anywhere." He gave Skylaris an almost nervous chuckle.

124 Posts
Ooc — n
Sky shook her head, and shrugged her shoulders. "No clue. Didn't get the chance to ask. Though, no matter, I'll remember his ugly ass face when I see it." The woman gave a grunt and then tilted her head at Ikari's statement. Shameless self-advertising? Sure, why the hell not.

"Nah, you'll find somewhere. Honestly, there is a place for everyone here. If ya wanna be a jerk assassin, go to Blackfeather Woods. If ya wanna be a sane, normal pack wolf in an awesome family, go to Silver Creek. If ya wanna be... well, whatever, go to one of the other packs." The dove gave a small chuckle before adding "So, if you're sane, you'll come to Silver Creek." She gave a wink and laughed again. "No, in all seriousness, if you do ever want to stop by then I'm sure they'll welcome you in with open arms. We're pretty short on members right now. Don't feel pressured to though."
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
62 Posts
Ooc — shiro
His ears perked up at Sky's words and his tail wagged against the ground twice before once again falling still. "Really? That sounds awesome! And of course I'm not pressured, you live there, right? All the better to go! You're like, uh... I dunno you're like the first friend I've had in the history of fucking ever." Ikari paused for a moment, as though thinking. "But uh, how does one go about joining? I, uh, I'm not really all that great about, um, conversations I guess." He gave her a sheepish smile, eyes closing slightly in the process. "Are you sure they'll accept me, though?"

124 Posts
Ooc — n
Since technically, this thread is now slightly backdated, her heat is pretty much over so we can always go and begin the joining thread and pretend they met up again?

Skylaris chuckled again slightly but gave Ikari a warm smile. "Well, I'm glad to be of some use then haha," she responed, soon adding "It'll be good to have a friend in the pack - I mean, I know them all and they're all super friendly but I'm still a rather new member myself, despite already being ranked up to Gamma. No idea how it happened, honestly." Her tail gave a small wag before she continued. "Well, all you have to do is stand at the edge of the border and howl for a member of the pack to come. Once they are there, just lower your head and show some kind of submission and I promise they'll be friendly. Then just state why you are hear - so in this case, you'll mention wanting to join the pack - and then say what you wish to be, like a trade of some kind. I myself am working to become a Medic."

"I can't take you straight there, I'm afraid, since I'm in heat and kinda need to hide so nobody finds me haha, but I promise I'll come find you and take you to the borders once the heat has passed? That's if you really do want to join! We can meet back here, if you want." She was excited about the prospect of a new member, and she knew that both alphas would be pleased since their pups were due any day, if not born already.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
62 Posts
Ooc — shiro
yup, that works! Shall I make the joining thread now?

"I bet you deserve it," he says when she mentions her rank, eyes closing in a smile. Ikari gives her an excited nod when she finishes speaking. "Sounds pretty good!" He's on his paws in a moment, tail swishing back and forth. He almost looked like an excited puppy, golden eyes glowing in delight as he bounced about on his large feet.

124 Posts
Ooc — n
Sure! Shall we begin to fade this soon?

"Nah, all I've been doing is exploring and learning a little more about herbs." She gave another chuckle and gazed at Ikari. "Cool beans!" It was going to be fun! Especially since Sky no longer got to see Mawk every day. He had been her best friend, but he had very recently left to join a band of rogues with his lover, Illecebra. Apparently the rogues were soon going to be an official pack, Ganador Bypass, or something like that.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
62 Posts
Ooc — shiro
sure! Shall i make his joining thread? 

The large wolf shook out his pelt and turned his gaze to Sky once again. "Oh, well that sounds fun." His jaws parted, tongue curling back, and he yawned, golden eyes falling shut for a moment. Ikari wasn't exactly ready to leave; he liked this new wolf. Nevertheless, he had things to do, places to be, cool shit to do. The usual.

"Well," he began after releasing himself from the yawn. "I think I'd best be goin'. Gotta go spread my awesomeness around and all, ya know?" His tail wagged a couple times. "See you soon?"

124 Posts
Ooc — n
I'll go ahead and archive this. And yeah, tag Skylaris there too so I'll know once the thread is up!

"Yeah, I should probably continue trying to learn to walk haha," the woman chuckled, glancing back down to her stump. She wasn't bitter about it, just kinda pissed. Though only at the one who did it in the first place. "Good luck spreading your awesomeness!"

"Yeah, see you soon Ikari!"
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5