Blackfeather Woods I am the child of an ugly star
valar morghulis
319 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Warrior
On this particular day, Atshen had found himself tucked before a tangle of unearthed roots. These roots homed some items that held high value to the Silencer. He had never told anybody about its location, nor what laid just beneath the tree, tucked out of sight from the rest of his pack. The decaying head of Bramble and Skylaris' leg was what he had stored away. These body part were perhaps the child's more sacred possessions as they were like trophies for all of his accomplishments thus far. Though he knew coming upon such items in battle was a rarity, but when he could, he ceased whatever body part he could from his opponents. These had been shown to Nemesis upon his arrival back to the forest as if to prove to his mother that her choice in making him Silencer had been worth it before deposited back into his treasure cove. When he visited, he would find himself fantasizing about just how he had earned these prizes. 

The scent of Astrid drew him from his recalling of him pulling off Skylaris' leg. Giving the body parts a final glance for the day, the boy backpeadled a step and turned around to face Astrid, his face expressionless as he looked to her.

Messages In This Thread
I am the child of an ugly star - by Nocturnal - February 21, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: I am the child of an ugly star - by Atshen’s Ghost - February 22, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: I am the child of an ugly star - by Nemesis - February 23, 2017, 04:39 PM
RE: I am the child of an ugly star - by Nocturnal - February 23, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: I am the child of an ugly star - by Nemesis - February 23, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: I am the child of an ugly star - by Nocturnal - February 25, 2017, 12:28 PM