Blackfeather Woods I am the child of an ugly star
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
In the corners of her eyes did she see the grey approach - the shadows of the trees grew dimmer and dull and she felt the need to flee. Flee these damned woods - flee all those that had ignored her every attempt to stick out and provide. She knew that if she did, she would not be allowed back, though she doubted she would be alive when homesickness would strike. Why did she linger? Was it because this was all she had ever known - a void both above and under the ground as if she was walking on the thinnest of icy surfaces? A sigh escaped her as she thought of her time under the ground - how everything gradually fell apart when she mentally disowned her family. It was not like she could do anything outstandingly well anyway - Atshen was twisted in the right way, Abraxas was very smart under that silent surface and Keelut... Well, she had not seen the giggling boy around very much anymore. She wondered if he had some important task or something that required his unwavering attention.

The air shifted as her once-brother appeared out of thin air and greeted her with silence. For a moment did her gaze linger on his face - the mouth that had scarred her both mentally and physically. Her brow furrowed, but she was unable to react before Nemesis entered the grey bubble of comfort Astrid had left. She flinched back to avoid the sudden touch of affection from a being she had needed it the most from - eyes dull and confused. Her girl? Since when did she care what went on with "her" girl?

Taking a few steps back to face both once-family members Astrid placed her gaze sternly onto her mother. Her salmon tongue slid across her dry lips in an attempt to procrastinate speaking and calm down the fury that raged within her. Nemesis was too late to notice and Astrid did not wish for her pity now - no one was allowed to pity her. Oh - you care, Nemesis? She questioned bitterly and calmer than she in reality was. She refrained from calling the woman before her "mother", just as she would not allow the word "brother" to roll off her tongue any time soon.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
I am the child of an ugly star - by Nocturnal - February 21, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: I am the child of an ugly star - by Atshen’s Ghost - February 22, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: I am the child of an ugly star - by Nemesis - February 23, 2017, 04:39 PM
RE: I am the child of an ugly star - by Nocturnal - February 23, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: I am the child of an ugly star - by Nemesis - February 23, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: I am the child of an ugly star - by Nocturnal - February 25, 2017, 12:28 PM