Redhawk Caldera there is a divinity that sleeps inside your scars
w i c k e d
116 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
The lay of the land is still lost on West. She hasn’t had much time to really explore and get a feel for it and she didn’t want to call for help and bring more attention to herself. She’s already had plenty of help—even if she needs it now—she’d like to keep her profile low enough. Getting attacked so soon after joining really doesn’t help things along, even if it hadn’t been her fault. Nor does she think the attacker has anything against the caldera. She’d simply been fucking crazy. But her thoughts are interrupted by the sudden force of another.

West blinks a few times before she registers what’s happening.

“I’m West,” she introduces are a stupefied moment. She shakes her head to clear her mind but she whines and winces as it pulls against the wound on her shoulder. “I’m new,” she trails off, wondering if he’d been one of the wolves trapped in the cave when the snow collapsed around them. He certainly hadn’t been on the other end trying to get them out when she’d been around giving what effort she had to give.
do not think you are safe because you love her
do not think she will not stain her mouth with your blood too
Messages In This Thread
there is a divinity that sleeps inside your scars - by West - February 21, 2017, 05:03 PM
RE: there is a divinity that sleeps inside your scars - by West - February 26, 2017, 12:40 AM