Redhawk Caldera there is a divinity that sleeps inside your scars
w i c k e d
116 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
The boy playfully rolls his eyes but West doesn’t find amusement in his words. She stares at him for a long moment as he continues to introduce himself and who he is. When she discovers his relation to her new alphas, her ears lower against her head and she tries to change her posture to be a better suiting to the circumstance. Her parents had been the leaders of her birth pack for some time and their daughters have been expected to lead certain aspects of the heights but she’d only colored them disappointed before she left. Lagan seemed to have more going for him than she had at the time.

“I have met your father but I have not had the chance to meet Finley yet,” she confesses. She recollects there are children involved somewhere in the pack and she suspects she’s holed up with them to keep them safe. West is not established enough with the Caldera to feel comfortable even entertaining the idea of visiting the young. “I look forward to it when I do, though,” she adds with another shake of her tail.
do not think you are safe because you love her
do not think she will not stain her mouth with your blood too
Messages In This Thread
there is a divinity that sleeps inside your scars - by West - February 21, 2017, 05:03 PM
RE: there is a divinity that sleeps inside your scars - by West - February 26, 2017, 01:08 PM