Totoka River you speak in sonatas going to smithereens
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
A figure soon materializes in the distance, followed by two littler silhouettes, and Thuringwethil remains in her spot as she watches them. When their features began to form, Heda is able to allow herself to relax. The woman resembles Wildfire in a way and similarly Thuringwethil is nearly twice the size of the red wolf. As she gets closer, the less resemblance to her mate she has but the thought hasn’t gone unnoticed. She looks tired and thin, a little worse for wear, and her lips purse into a frown.

She offers a smile a beat later when she hears her speak to the children behind her and then turn back to greet her. Thuringwethil nods slightly with a gentle shake of her arched tail, proving no threat for the protective mother.

“Hello,” she calls, turning her head to her left to indicate the other woman further up the river but their distance is great enough her companion isn’t in the conversation. She simply doesn’t want to alarm her with the presence of another. “I am Thuringwethil,” she introduces, a little lax as she drops her gaze to scan over both children. One of them seems to have shied away in her presence and her smile turns flat. “I mean no harm,” she says, this time directed to the two puppies so they may be able to relax too.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Antumbra - February 21, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Asherah - February 23, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Elohim - February 23, 2017, 06:28 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Antumbra - February 26, 2017, 12:10 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Asherah - February 27, 2017, 07:21 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Elohim - February 27, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Antumbra - February 27, 2017, 07:49 PM