Totoka River you speak in sonatas going to smithereens
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Both mother and son repeat the word, and Thuringwethil nods with a confirming smile. She looks to the other child but there is not much of a reaction and she goes about so she doesn’t frighten the other. Elohim seems much more involved and Asherah doesn’t force them to interact if they don’t want to, but is that enough to make a good mother? The thought strikes an odd chord within her that leaves her hesitant to pursue. She’d grown up without a family other than the fos goufas of her time and there had never been any lessons on parenting for themselves when parenting, prior, has always been frowned upon.

A sigh shakes loose from her lips but she brushes it off as she turns to the boy as he excitedly asks another question. “There isn’t right now but, I have a secret,” she pauses with a flicker of a glance upward before it returns toward the boy. “There might be some new pups coming.” Thuringwethil watches his reaction long enough that she has a response of her own for a question that feels a little more than just making casual conversation.

“We act as any other pack, we are a family, what is ours is ours, and we protect and take care of our own. The commander is what keeps our wolves together, our Heda, and all the former commanders live within them and they guide to keep Drageda’s wolves safe. We have traditions and a language that is not common here as it is where we are from but when my home also broke, I brought what was left and started again here. There is still a clan further north, beyond Drageda, that still live under that rule but act as their own.”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Antumbra - February 21, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Asherah - February 23, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Elohim - February 23, 2017, 06:28 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Antumbra - February 26, 2017, 12:10 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Asherah - February 27, 2017, 07:21 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Elohim - February 27, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Antumbra - February 27, 2017, 07:49 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Antumbra - March 07, 2017, 04:25 PM