Totoka River you speak in sonatas going to smithereens
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I hope it's okay I skipped Elohim. :)

The woman speaks of her home and the fall it endured. Their purpose had been a little different than Drageda but the similarities are not lost on her. Even if Drageda formed out of ruin from Seageda, their strength has remained. Now, a year after they settled on the sleeping dragon, they were still strong. They have their moments of weakness but it is those moments that continue to build them up so they do not fall.

It does not surprise her to hear the question of room in her home and she considers it, feeling a tug on her heart. Her head turns to Tirgatao still down the way, wondering what she may say about the situation, but she is too far to hear. They had a fruitful winter, despite the harsh conditions, but with two females ready to give birth in the coming weeks.

"If you are willing to give your loyalty to us, there is room for you. We survive because we take care of one another," she explains. The mother has already proven that she wants to take care of her children. She doesn't even have to mention it. Taking care of one in need reaps benefits in the end and all those times she'd been burned before are set aside as she sweeps a glance tears the children.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Antumbra - February 21, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Asherah - February 23, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Elohim - February 23, 2017, 06:28 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Antumbra - February 26, 2017, 12:10 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Asherah - February 27, 2017, 07:21 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Elohim - February 27, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Antumbra - February 27, 2017, 07:49 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Antumbra - March 14, 2017, 09:52 PM