49 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
bone of the father, unknowingly given
you will renew your son
flesh of the servant, willingly sacrificed
you will revive your master
blood of the enemy, forcibly taken
[size=3]you will resurrect your foe[/size]

When she had accompanied her beloved Aunt to go in search of the older woman’s only daughter, Aguta hadn’t had any idea that she would be sent to remain with her cousin. Aguta’s player is stupid and keeps referring to Tonravik as Aguta’s niece, but that’s a whole different issue, one that only Charmy can get straight in her head. Aguta had not objected to her Aunt voicing for her to remain with the other girl. There wasn’t anything Aguta wouldn’t have done, and would still do, for Siku for the older woman had become the most solid rock in Aguta’s life and had given the younger of the two something to strive for.

After having left the two she’d happened upon earlier in the day, Aguta continued to carry her prized kill through the territories in search of her cousin. Eventually she picked up the scent of the other and trotted eagerly in her direction. Upon spotting Tonravik, Aguta gave a muffled grunt of greeting, gracefully moving toward the other female, though there would always be a faint limp in her movements. Nearing, she slicked her ears back and lowered her head slightly, showing her absolute respect for the only daughter Siku had had to date. Dropping the half grown fawn carcass on the ground, Aguta leaned down and nosed it toward Tonravik. During all her time with Siku, Aguta had learned to speak without speaking. It had taken time, but she’d eventually grown better at it. For you. Eat.

Messages In This Thread
on my shoulders - by Tonravik - July 30, 2013, 08:45 PM
RE: on my shoulders - by Aguta - July 30, 2013, 08:55 PM
RE: on my shoulders - by Tonravik - July 30, 2013, 09:28 PM
RE: on my shoulders - by Aguta - July 30, 2013, 10:00 PM