Dragoncrest Cliffs I would like ...
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Kendra plopped down on her butt before Eske and watched her with a smile. She seemed just as excited as Kendra was which made her mood heighten even more. Kendra's tail patted against the ground and for once she wasn't feeling the loss of her bother so badly. She was happy. The happiness she was feeling now was a high point, surly there would be a few other low points but hopefully not as depressive as living alone for months.

Her pale eyes fell on to the fox, she was pretty sure Eske was not a fortune teller meaning she would have known about her promotion. However... maybe Thur told her before she promoted her. Hmm. Kendra instantly smiled. Deciding to take the gift without hesitation. "Thank you! I will keep the tail as a memory," she spoke as she bit of the red and white tipped tail. This time she would let herself be spoiled. She had to remind a bit of the fact that Eske was basically providing for her. Wasn't that what a mate would do? But then... Xan also provided for her, many times, even saved her life. That was then maybe also mate like behavior. Those thoughts confused her and quickly pushed those away.

"You did tell me so," she chuckled as she started to take a bite. "Will you eat it together? With me?," she asked then, not wanting to be the only one to eat at the moment. She wanted to share with Eske.
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
I would like ... - by Kendra - February 22, 2017, 03:06 PM
RE: I would like ... - by RIP Blodreina - February 22, 2017, 05:38 PM
RE: I would like ... - by Kendra - March 04, 2017, 06:57 PM
RE: I would like ... - by RIP Blodreina - March 05, 2017, 06:13 AM
RE: I would like ... - by Kendra - March 05, 2017, 02:08 PM
RE: I would like ... - by RIP Blodreina - March 07, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: I would like ... - by Kendra - March 15, 2017, 11:00 AM