Dragoncrest Cliffs In my blood
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
He understood these matters of gestation went differently for many females, but it was a welcome relief to see it all going relatively smoothly for Wildfire and Portia both. While he knew this could change at a moment's notice, he wasn't going to jinx it by dwelling on the maybes and what ifs. Instead, there was much else to be happy (and in truth, excited..) about and a lot to prepare for in the meantime, so there was no shortage of better places to focus. Wildfire's insight to the inner workings was.. bizarre to him, but vaguely fascinating as he nodded with a firm look on, unable to quite picture what the pups may be like but quickly consumed by thought of them as an entire whole. 

"My honor?" he snickered through a quick grin; he was placated plenty by his genetic ties to them, no matter the distance he may have to keep between himself and  them sometimes. Wildfire didn't worry him much in that regard, Thuringwethil did a little bit, but there was no telling until the puppies got here, both litters, and grew among the pack as a whole. His tail switched slow and steady while his eyes narrowed in consideration. "I wouldn't mind any, but don't feel like you have to for my sake. Only if it seems to fit, like it flows just right," he said, thinking with a name's aesthetic in mind first and foremost. He had his handful of offspring with Viviana sporting an -io in their title — which was a similar vein, he thought, so he wouldn't turn down making just absolutely sure his influence ran deep within the nomenclature of others if it had a good rhythm about it.

"I'm guessing you have thought about first names and all that, yeah? Since I'm not too sure if they will have them, we haven't really planned for middle names, yet.. for ours, just some rough ideas tossed around for the firsts," he detailed, referencing some idle chit-chat on the topic between him and Portia that was hardly more than a bunch of scattered this and that. Neither him nor his mate came from strong family traditions when it came to names, so he was finding the open expanse of possibilities quite wide — and almost daunting, especially with a ticking time limit on it.
Messages In This Thread
In my blood - by Wildfire - February 24, 2017, 07:11 PM
RE: In my blood - by Dio - March 02, 2017, 01:55 AM
RE: In my blood - by Wildfire - March 02, 2017, 11:46 AM
RE: In my blood - by Dio - March 08, 2017, 02:37 AM
RE: In my blood - by Wildfire - March 09, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: In my blood - by Dio - March 11, 2017, 05:54 PM
RE: In my blood - by Wildfire - March 13, 2017, 10:59 AM
RE: In my blood - by Dio - March 14, 2017, 01:58 AM
RE: In my blood - by Wildfire - March 14, 2017, 08:25 AM
RE: In my blood - by Dio - March 29, 2017, 02:35 AM