Noctisardor Bypass there is much more to be said
47 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
All Welcome 
looking for other bypass pledges!

Noor wandered aimlessly through the territory, occasionally stopping to sniff the air and pick up the sweet scents of early spring. Soon, the land would be littered with life, both large and small. The very thought of such scenes brought a flutter of hope into Noor's heart, and she was momentarily able to enjoy herself despite the strains and stresses of helping @Gwen and @Knew with the founding of their pack whilst working to keep her distance from @Mawk and @Illecebra. She didn't quite understand how a wolfess could fall for such a creature, though she did know just how intense a young love could be.

Sitting beside a tall tree and pawing at the last bit of snow on the ground, Noor hummed a ditty to herself and hoped another would soon approach.
This is a limited consent character! Please keep this in mind when threading with her.
For further details on this, visit her profile.
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
After the hunt, Gwen had spent a while napping and breathing in the scents around the territory. Soon. Soon the land would be officially theirs. And what better time than the arrival of Spring? Prey would be plentiful around here, no doubt. The pack would thrive. 

The woman had gone for a walk, scanning the area to make sure no dangers were here - although she had not spotted any since their arrival. Gwen paused when she caught the scent of another wolf, and soon recognised it to be Noor. The older woman seemed somewhat quiet, though she had said things before in another language, so perhaps she just wasn't very well accustomed to so much speech in a different tongue to her own. Either way, the Empress approached with a warm smile. She liked Noor. She was friendly, and understanding. Despite them not knowing each other for that long, all the wolves of the Bypass seemed to be getting along pretty well. Or she believed so, anyway. A glare or two had been noticed by Gwen, but not so much that she was concerned about. It was evident that the members would find it odd to be around a bunch of strangers at first, but the woman was confident that they'd all settle in eventually. Mawk and Cebra especially. Just the other day, they'd asked Gwen permission to start a family. It had got her thinking - would she ever want a family of her own?

"Morning, Noor. How are you?"
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra had given up on hunting for the day after losing multiple catches. Her mind had been wandering an awful lot lately, about the kids her and Mawk would be having and about other things.The Bypass wolves were great, very welcoming and kind to her and her lover. There was only one member who seemed to be iffy, and that made her iffy as well. Noor. That was the woman's name and she seemed to have something against Cebra's man.

As she wandered she caught the whiff of Gwen and began to seek her out, eyes finally falling upon the pallid woman as she gave a small chuff of greeting. Then she Noor and she paused in her appoach, eyes scanning the woman hesitantly before she decided to join them. She would not avoid anyone like a scared whelp, that was not who she was. "Noor,Gwen. How are you both?" she greeted politely as she sat a few feet away.
47 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Gwen came first, influencing the spread of a welcoming smile across Noor's maw. Her tail gave way to a happy wag behind her, though she kept things fairly well-managed. I am fine, she said, her words heavily accented and forced, How are you? Then came another, though it wasn't Knew as she had hoped. Instead, it was the white dusted femme who had been sleeping with the jinn. To her greeting, she gave a kind chuff, though she uttered no words. It is beautiful, no? she asked, turning back to face Gwen, though occasionally glancing to Illecebra. End of winter.
This is a limited consent character! Please keep this in mind when threading with her.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry for small post!

The other woman seemed pleased at Gwen's arrival, so the Empress sat beside her and scanned the horizon. "I'm glad you're doing well." She replied, glancing up as another wolf entered the scene. "Hello, Cebra," she greeted, giving a little wag of her tail. "I'm good, thank you."

"Yes, it is beautiful. I do love Winter, but Spring is a wonderful time." The pale woman closed her eyes, happy as a small breeze swept through her fur. She glanced back at both wolves, a smile still evident on her muzzle.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Appreciating the Gesture she allowed herself to relax, breathing in the warm breeze as it blew toward her. The win ruffled her pelt and she gave a sigh of pleasure before responding to the subject change "Spring is my favorite Season. Babies everywhere, Prey count goes up,Flowers bloom" she said with a small smile. She noted how Noor avoided looking at her and Cebra narrowed her eyes. She wanted to ask Noor why she seemed to hate her and Mawk so damned much, but would refrain from doing so near gwen.
47 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Noor turned to face Illecebra, though for no longer than a moment could she hold her composure before nervously biting at her cheek and looking away. Still, she would not allow her comments to go ignored, as such an action was rude. Clearing her throat, Noor began to speak, albeit with a bit of hesitation. Babies, yes. I have them. Well, she knew that they were no longer babies as it had been quite some time since she'd carried life within. And the time for such an activity would come again soon, though Noor knew that she would never be able to willingly lay with any man besides her beloved.

You have them? she asked them both, though she knew that the chances of such young women having children was unlikely.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen had her eyes closed when Illecebra narrowed her eyes so the action went unnoticed by the Empress, though she noted the hesitation in Noor's voice. She wondered what was going on between Cebra, Mawk and Noor, although she decided now was not the best time to bring up such things. Perhaps they would work it out amongst themselves; Gwen would only step in if needed.

The words Noor said made a wave of confusion cross the ivory wolfess' face, although soon she realized what the other woman meant. Noor had not been in heat recently, nor was her belly large, so she must have been talking about a previous litter.

"No, no, I do not have any children. Perhaps one day, but not now."
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra gave a small huff of a sigh at the qustion, her eyes clouding over with longing "No not yet. I wish to soon though, Mawk has declared his desire for children" she said honestly, though partially to see the woman's reaction. Cebra wanted to get to the bottom of it, for if Noor despised her and Mawk surely she would hate their children as well and Cebra would not put up with it.

Her tail thumped against the ground gently and she looked toward Gwen with a smile "How did you and Knew meet?" she asked curiously. It was clear that the two liked one another, and Illecebra assumed that they were mates as well though she had no way of knowing for sure.
47 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Noor nodded her head to Illecebra's words, though sadness lingered through her bones for the woman. What could have happened to her in her life to make her despise the gift of life so much that she would be willing to give it to halflings? A slight tsk sound escaped her maw, though it was quiet enough to go generally unnoticed. Ah, the young loves, No and Ven. Tell us. Noor's words sounded akin to a command, though their was a hope that Illecebra and Gwen would both understand that it was nothing more than an accent.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen felt a little uncomfortable when all the attention was turned on her, though she was beginning to grow used to it. It was becoming less and less worried about being close to so many wolves. Guess that was the side effect for running a pack. 

"Well, it really isn't of much interest - but it was when I was in Marauder's Keep, a pack in the Sunspire Mountains. I happened to run into Knew while out hunting, and he looked really thin so I caught him a rabbit. We spoke and he listened to my problems, and things just... grew, I guess. We saw each other more and more, and then the blizzard hit. My pack disbanded and I met up with Knew, and you know, one thing led to another...."
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
i hope this is okay!

illecebra was not deaf. The opposite in fact as her keen ears picked up the tsk from Noor. Unable to contain it anymore she growled softly and stood up taller, her ears flicking with annoyance as she spoke up, her tone angry which made the greek accent come through strongly "What is your issue with Me and Mawk? Why do you look atme with sympathy and him like he is Death incarnate? Im sick of it!" she said though instead of getting loud her voice remained icily calm and quiet as her hawk like eyes narrowed at the female.

She gave Gwen a nervous glance and flattened her fur slightly, lowering her ears against her head though she continued "From the first time we met, you have treated us like we are diseased. What have we ever done to you Noor?" she asked bluntly, allowing the slight hurt she felt to show in her eyes as she lifted a paw hesitantly.
47 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Had it been anyone else who had chosen to raise their voice to Noor, she might have allowed the rude commentary. But her offender in this instance was no one more than a directionless woman, angered by the proper response to her offenses. Mawk is not pure, correct? A halfling? her eyebrows were raised, giving her a look of expectation while she waited for Illecebra's confirmation. We call them jinn. The word rolled from her tongue in a smooth fashion, the air around them particularly thick. A demon, Noor had called him, though she knew neither would understand.

I believe they are dangerous. Can do much harm without training. And everyone knew just how hard it was to train one.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen had not heard the sound coming from Noor, though the sudden outburst from Illecebra made her eyes shoot toward them both. She remained silent as Cebra questioned the other woman, but when Noor stated her reasoning, the Empress couldn't help the little raise of her brow. She hesitated for a moment, then decided to speak up. "And what makes being a... halfling.... so bad? So far, Mawk hasn't done anything to worry me." Her words were calm and neutral. She did not want to take sides, but she was very curious as to why Noor did not trust the wolfdog.

Her eyes searched both members, and her tail flicked in anxiety. The pale woman did not want a fight to break out.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Noor was only digging herself a deeper hole with her words, which fueled Cebra's anger and hurt "impure? Halfling? Dangerous?" she repeated, her voice turning venomous as she took a step forward her anger reaching the point where Illecebra would regret saying or doing something. "Sweetheart you're lucky we are packmates, you haven't seen dangerous" she spat and then turned to Gwen "I dont want a fight Gwen, but she needs to watch herself." she stated bluntly, her golden eyes filled with rage.

"You are speaking of my mate Sweet cheeks, or who will soon be my mate. I've been friendly toward you, tolerant. Watch who you insult or I will be prompted to act against you" she warned coldly. The woman believed mawk to be a jinn, or a devil as they were called in her own culture. That wouldn't fly with her, not at all, not anymore.

Realizing she had issued a threat she turned to Gwen with a serious look "I apologize. Imagine if someone had insulted Knew, straight to your face and then you will know how I feel." she said honestly.
47 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
I mean no anger, Noor began, as she didn't long for physical conflict either (though she was well prepared if she had to defend herself), but I believe this. My home teaches this. There was an innocent tone to her voice, as if she were trying to justify the previous insults. She was an older woman who was raised to believe that the jinn were natural sinners, and it didn't seem like two young things would change that anytime soon.

I apologize, Illecebra. And Gwen.
427 Posts
Ooc —
She remained quiet for a moment longer, but soon spoke up again. "Enough." Her voice was unusually strict, but it soon softened. "Look, I understand your anger Cebra, but I do not think this is the right time for an arguement." She took in a breath, and added "Noor, I know you may have been taught differently to how we feel about this, but I believe you should open up a little more. Let Mawk prove that he is just as worthy as anyone else. I believe this already, and I'm sure you'll soon see. Not everyone is the same as others."

And with that, she flicked her tail, hoping to leave the conversation there. Instead, she gazed at the horizon once more.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Taking a few deep breaths to calm herself down she looked away as Gwen finished "I was taught from puphood to hate men. Despise them and only treat them as..breeding tools. Then i met Mawk and immediately my views changed. Once i got to know him better, I realized my momma's rules were wrong, and that even men can be amazing people." she said nervously, her ears flicking as she shared the most hated thing about her history.

With another deep breath she continued "If I can change my views on a whole gender, just by getting to know him I hope you can change your views too. Please Noor just give him a chance. We may have children someday, and the last thing I want is for my children to be told to stay away from you, because you dont like them. Please just give it some thought" she pleaded calmly her eyes seeking out the other Woman's for  moment before dropping to the ground again.
47 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Noor huffed and took in a few deep breaths of her own, feeling a bit humiliated by her the outbursts. Is difficult as woman to, eh, change. But I try, for the pack. Besides, Noor never planned for an interpack rivalry, so she saw no reason to home one. She wished to rest now, giving everyone time to clear their heads. With a nod to Gwen and Illecebra, she stood and turned to make her way back to the side of the creek.