Neverwinter Forest Oh I'm trying not to face what's become of me
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Joining 
Tagging @Ondine but any and all wolves welcome, since Belle is at the borders. c:

She was back. Back to the Teekon. Man, it had been a while. Though, this time, she was next to unfamiliar territory. She knew not the name, nor the overall dominance level of the pack, however she could not bear to find Sleeping Dragon again. Or Heda. One day, Belle would get her revenge. But for now, she wanted to find a pack. One were she could live without worry, one where perhaps she could learn a trade. Make some friends, fit in. Like she once had back in Thuringwethil's pack.

It would be nice, to belong again. She'd lost her friends, lost her family, lost her home. The woman had gone too long without a safe place. Hopefully here would be somewhere that she could start over. Live a new life that wasn't filled with disappointment or failure or betrayal.

The blue pelted wolfess tipped back her head and let out a melodic howl, calling for any pack wolves to come.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
The mother was surprised that a call was the first thing she heard that day. What was weird was that she couldn't recognize the voice - indicating that it was a stranger. She did not, however, call for the leader specifically - something Ondine wasn't all to pleased with. If there was one thing she demanded from what were now her wolves was respect. What she had taken on her plate had been hard to chew down and swallow and even now Ondine was only digesting it. Obviously, many were not entirely pleased with her newly claimed title and about that the siren was angry.

Nuzzling both Kjalarr and Arrille and shoving the little one close to his father, Ondine left the safety of her den. Spring was coming - she could feel as soon as she stepped out and trotted to the borders. She passed many landmarks, having familiarized herself with everything long before this moment, and reached the borders where the strange woman stood not long after.

Head and tail raised, Ondine's quite manly, massive build approached the blue-eyed woman. She carried no emotion on her face, both because she did not know this woman and because she had just woken up. What do you seek here, so close to our home?
"I simply... Don't remember."
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
It did not take long for someone to arrive at the scene, tail raised and posture seeming dominant. Could this be the leader? "Greetings," Belle began, head lowering out of both submission and respect. Her tail was also low, knowing that some wolves were strict about the hierarchy.

"I seek just that - a home." Her shyness had pretty much gone - the petty, cowardly wolf was no longer inside her. Though, she still held caution. Who was to say that this wolf didn't want another one among their ranks? "I can offer my skills to the pack, if it what you desire. I hope to be both a naturalist and a mecenary."
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Ondine, while not very strict, only asked one thing for her efforts; respect. She respected all who respected her, though not many were fond of her position just yet. She was sure they would brighten up a bit soon, especially with the newcomers, her family, Maude and Rian at her side. Even if the ones who did not approve leave; they were a strong yet bruised group and the Waterwitch was not about to let them down. Especially Rian and Arrille she wanted to protect; but Arrille was still little and had enough company from his daddy.

Ondine smiled then; surprised someone wanted to join their sombre pack. Ondine nodded approvingly. What is your name? She asked. Where did you come from?
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Belle kept her posture respectful and submissive, and answered calmly, "My name is Belle. I was born in Canada, but for a while I lived in the Teekon. I left for a few months and now I have returned. It seems many packs have disbanded since I was last here, and there were a couple others I considered joining, but I heard about this pack from a passing stranger and thought it sounded like my kind of place." The blue wolfess gave a smile, and a friendly flick of her tail.

She said nothing more, wondering if this woman would introduce herself also.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Ondine listened to the other with a curiosity that was neither of a child nor of a grown woman. So the woman had been from around here? Why did you leave? She questioned, not suspiciously. Perhaps Belle, as she had introduced herself as, could tell the siren more about the surrounding packs. As much as Ondine wanted to go look for herself, she was the sole leader of Neverwinter and she couldn't just up and leave for even a day. Rian seemed to have a bit of outrider blood, but he was young and slightly broken - Ondine didn't want to put too much on his shoulders.

Ondine - Ondine Água. Just Ondine would be fine.
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
"I enjoy travelling, and did not feel like I was ready to call anywhere home. However, now, I wish to find a place to stay. I do not plan on travelling much any more, if at all." she smiled and nodded her head. "Most certainly a pleasure to meet you, Ondine."

The silvery fae believed this meeting to be going well so far, and she was somewhat enjoying it. Ondine seemed to be a respectful woman and Belle felt it would be an honor to serve her.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Can you tell us of some packs around here - or packs from the past - if I do allow you to settle here? Ondine asked with an excited twinkle in her bi-coloured eyes. It was not every day they got someone on their borders, and she was happy there was one more wolf that would perhaps choose her side. No - bad Ondine. They did not pick sides, they are simply slightly against you.

The pleasure is mine, Belle. She nodded friendly, flicking her tail slightly.
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
"Well, I am not the most familiar with these lands, but I have heard a little about a couple of packs from passing strangers. Hmmm... one called Broken Fen, or wait no, Broken Antler Fen. And... one called Moonspear? I'm afraid that's all I can remember."

Her smile grew slightly and she nodded respectfully back at Ondine.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Sorry for the late reply - I've not been feeling well the past few days ♥

She raised her eyebrows playfully and smiled, nodding approvingly before turning and looking over her back to Belle. It was a small sign of trust and probably enough to say that Belle was welcome to come in. Where our scent is strongest is where you'll find the dens. You can build or find your own and stuff it with moss and stuff to your liking.

She looked forward then and started moving toward one of the known water bodies. She was thirsty to say the least.
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Oh, it's completely fine, don't worry about it! RL always comes first. Hope you're feeling better!

Belle nodded, smile evident on her feathered face. "Thank you, Ondine. I will not let you down." That was a promise. She didn't want her time here to come to an end in such a way that her time in Sleeping Dragon had - nor the time she spent in Moonlit Hills. Except that the last time wasn't entirely her fault. It had been Malice's. Talking of Malice, Belle briefly wondered what she was up to now. No doubt, the fae knew that she had left to be with a wolf named Burke, but Belle did not know what had happened. She had left after the pack disbanded.

The blue wolfess set off and began to walk deeper into the territory, glancing back and forth. This place seemed nice, to say the least.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice