Neverwinter Forest Oh I'm trying not to face what's become of me
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
The mother was surprised that a call was the first thing she heard that day. What was weird was that she couldn't recognize the voice - indicating that it was a stranger. She did not, however, call for the leader specifically - something Ondine wasn't all to pleased with. If there was one thing she demanded from what were now her wolves was respect. What she had taken on her plate had been hard to chew down and swallow and even now Ondine was only digesting it. Obviously, many were not entirely pleased with her newly claimed title and about that the siren was angry.

Nuzzling both Kjalarr and Arrille and shoving the little one close to his father, Ondine left the safety of her den. Spring was coming - she could feel as soon as she stepped out and trotted to the borders. She passed many landmarks, having familiarized herself with everything long before this moment, and reached the borders where the strange woman stood not long after.

Head and tail raised, Ondine's quite manly, massive build approached the blue-eyed woman. She carried no emotion on her face, both because she did not know this woman and because she had just woken up. What do you seek here, so close to our home?
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
Oh I'm trying not to face what's become of me - by Faeryn - February 26, 2017, 01:43 PM
RE: Oh I'm trying not to face what's become of me - by Cattail - February 26, 2017, 02:05 PM