Stone Circle ex-girl, she the female version of me
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady was surprised by Grayday's new admission of the pack, but not for reasons his brother might be thinking. Steady's expression was confused and thoughtful as he turned the information over in his head. Krypton had recently found a pup on their borders, and now this one, who might be about the same age. Were they siblings?

Where did you find her? he asked, wondering if it was nearby. Though, if the mother was dead, and the family scattered, it wouldn't be surprising that they wouldn't be found nearby of each other. Where was the father? Let her get settled in, fed and rested, and then take her to Krypton and introduce her to the pup she's caring for. It may be a coincidence that two pups have been found with no family, but maybe they're related. If they were related, at least they would be back together. If they weren't, that meant two families were missing pups. Steady would not turn her away, he had too much of a heart to do so. But, he did realize that this might put a damper on he and Valette having their own pups anytime soon. The pack was already doing their hardest raising the pups they had, and now they had two extra mouths to feed.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Grayday Sr. - February 26, 2017, 11:33 PM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - February 27, 2017, 09:29 AM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Grayday Sr. - February 27, 2017, 02:30 PM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - March 01, 2017, 10:41 AM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - March 03, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - March 05, 2017, 09:06 PM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - March 19, 2017, 09:20 PM