Noctisardor Bypass This land here I call our home
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Another pack creation based thread! We've got a green light now, so let's go ahead and begin marking the territory's borders! @Knew @Noor @Illecebra @Mawk - Open to any and/or all!

Gwen scanned the horizon, thinking back on the time when Ganador Bypass was just an idea. A spectacular idea. She never imagined it to ever turn out like this - to ever be real, and yet, here they were. The pack was doing well so far with plenty of prey, and no dangers found. Since their arrival at Noctisardor Bypass, Gwen had deemed the area safe, and believed now was a good time to mark the borders. The pack was not yet official, but it would be soon and the Empress wished to have all wolves around know of the pack's presence here. It would give them the desicion to begin moving away or perhaps even join them. More members were definitely welcome!

The pale wolfess did not let out a howl to summon the others, and instead set off on her own. If any of the members were around, they were more than welcome to help her. Perhaps this would also allow them to do some final scouting. Gwen did however think they'd already scoped out the landscape. Regardless, a little more couldn't hurt. And maybe they would find some rogues along the way that could tag along. Either way, she planned to begin marking the land as their own. Their home. And soon enough, everyone around would know about it. The Bypass would be real.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
When boredom sets in Cebra roamed, and so this was how she began tracking Gwen's scent for fun. She followed the woman until she reached a point where hiding would do no good and instead chuffed a greeting "Hello Gwen! What are you up to" she barked happily. She was proud that she was learning to track, even if it was just her alpha, and just for a distance of thirty feet or so.

Mobile cruddy post.sorry!
427 Posts
Ooc —
Soon enough a familiar woman stepped out of the shadows and Gwen greeted her with a nod of her head. "I believe it is an appropriate time to mark our borders." She replied, voice clearly proud of how far they had gotten.

The pale Empress then gave a smile, adding "You may join me if you wish - the territory is too large for one to mark themselves."
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Joining 
-Simira had entered the Jade Fern Grove weeks before, hunting and exploring through morn' and eve', but as time went on she grew bored of the thin statuesqe trees and ferns. On a whim, she decided to head north, and unbenownst to her over to the edge of the Nactisardor Bypass territory-

The femme padded slowly through the deep snow enveloping the land in its icy grip, her long legs enabling her to move with elegance. Her gate was relaxed, her normal facade wiped away by her child-like wonder over the glistening white powder. Her amber eyes carressed every tree with her gaze as her soft brown and cream fur slid silently through the underbrush as she walked. A lone rabbit leapt from its warm burrow, and to her suprise, directly across the snow in front of her. She gasped, her heart rate quickening and a snarl forming across her muzzle. It would be a waste to hunt now. Her full stomach won over her primal instinct. Its not as if you have a pack to feed. The sound of her own quiet laugh shocked her, for she hadn't heard her own voice in quite some time. Much less that of another's. She padded on past where the hare leapt, her thoughts wandering. Her warmly colored pelt stood out in the bright white world surrounding her, and her large paws left deep imprints in the snow. Both effectively made the wolf stand out in the wintry landscape, her path easily tracked and her form easily seen from afar. Much less the scent of ginger and vanilla that followed her where she went.
-By the light of the moon-

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
As the breeze blew toward her again she smelled a delicious scent, belonging to a wolf. A female from what she could tell. Giving a glance toward Gwen she smiled "We have someone nearby, Follow me?" she suggested and without waiting she took off at a steady pace toward the smell, slow enough for Gwen to step ahead if she wished to do so. Once the cinnamon  and cream colored woman was in Cebra's view she gave a loud Chuff to announce her presence.

Stepping forward with a hesitant smile she stood tall, already taking the posture of a wolf who was in a proper territory. "Hello Miss! Whatcha up to?" Illecebra greeted in a friendly tone, though as always was ready to spring if need be.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
The shewolf was finding a path through a particularly unruly patch of snow laden ferns when she heard the feminine chuff. She turned, her amber eyes widening at the sight of two female wolves padding towards her. She inately pushed away the side of her that had been taking in the delightful views and turned, presenting the dominant wolf her father taught her to be. The other wolf's friendly words, but protective stance put her more at ease. Then she stiffened. This must be their territory. She softened her gaze, submissively glancing down to the ground before replying, "A bit of exploration..my apologies if I have encroached on your territory, I wasn't paying attention." Her words intended to placate the wolves, her excitement starting to bubble in her chest at meeting them.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
427 Posts
Ooc —
She was about to say something else to Illecebra, but a stranger approached them. Gwen gave her a smile, and accepted her apologies - the border wasn't yet well marked so it came as no surprise that a rogue accidentally passed into the Bypass.

"My name is Gwen, Empress of Ganador Bypass," she introduced herself, and glanced at Cebra to signal her to do the same if she wished. "We were just marking our borders - though I'm somewhat glad we bumped into you. You're the first lone wolf we've seen at the Bypass for a while, I was starting to wonder where they'd all gone. I mean, we don't stink that bad, right?" The pale woman gave a soft chuckle, followed by a little wag of her tail.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
She nodded her head in a show of respect to the Empress as the woman announced her title, flicking her tail in response. She laughed softly at the light joke and smiled, "I actually haven't been around these parts for much time, and had yet to smell any scent of wolf before meeting the both of you." Her tassle waves behind her as she speaks, her tone lightening with humor. "You are actually the first wolves I've seen in the valley." She stammered a bit before speaking, "M-my apoligies by the way, my name is Semira." 

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Relaxing slightly as Gwen came up beside her, she offered a small smile toward the woman who introduced herself as Semira "Illecebra. Pronounced Ill-see-bruh" she offered in a polite and somewhat friendly tone. Strangers were not her cup of tea, but if Ganador was to get any joiners on the borders while Cebra was patrolling scaring them away would not fare well. 

Not quite sure what else to say, Cebra stood awkwardly waiting for the conversation to continue and go somewhere.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
She tilted her head at Illecebra's pronunciation. "Greek?" She asked with recognition. "My grandfather was Greek, he was really sweet.." Her smile faltered. "I miss being in a pack" Her eyes flicking over to the Empress, expressing her unasked question. 
Sorry! Mobile crappy post!

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra's ears flicked up at the mention ofher home language and she laughed softly nodding "Yes, It is. Do you know any?" she asked curiously, somewhat hopeful for a conversation in her family's language. Clearing her throat she looked toward Gwen before returning her gaze to Semira "Well..Ganador Bypass is newly formed, Maybe you could join us?" She asked now directing a questioning gaze toward her leader.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
She sighed sadly before replying to Illecebra. "I can only remember my granpa's nickname for me, koutάβi" She smiled fondly at the memory, then grimaced apologetically at her.

The femme looked hopefully to the Empress, watching for her response whilst wagging her tail at the other kind female. "Yes! Of course, if you would have me?" Her eyes gleamed with hope and pleaded with the white wolf. One paw scratched nervously at the thawing ground in front of her.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
427 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry for short post"

Gwen watched the stranger - Semira - with interest, and when the query about joining came to her, she hesitated. Could they fit another member? Yes. Would it be useful to have another member? Yes. Was there any reason for Semira not to join? No.

The Empress smiled and nodded. "We'd love to have you in the gang!"
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
No problem <3

The woman smiled brilliantly at her acceptance, her excitement bubbling over. "Thank you so much!" She replied gleefully, her tail shaking furiously behind her. She laughed, unable to contain her joy. "I guess I will head off now to explore the territory! If you need me, howl and I'll be there in two flicks of a hummingbird's wing." She spoke so quickly she nearly gasped out the words. Finally! A pack! Her eyes gleamed with happiness and she started to pad away from her new packmates.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
427 Posts
Ooc —
After Semira leaves, I guess Cebra and Gwen will continue to mark the borders?

Gwen was fairly surprised at how quickly the newcomer wished to explore the territory, but she had no complaints about it. She knew that Mawk and Noor, as well as Knew, were probably out and about too - they'd be around if Semira got into any trouble. "Really, it's no problem. We're glad to add to our ranks. Don't hesitate to call for me or the others if you get in a pickle. We'll be happy to help!"
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Sorry for the tiny post! Kinda hard when your character is already walking away haha

She turns her large cranium as she trots away, her excitement powering her strides, and throws Gwen a lopsided grin. "Will do! - And thank you!" Her excitement seeping into her words, she gives them one last flick of her tail before throwing herself into a sprint. The wind whistled in her ears as she explored the new territory, which was by far one of her favorite hobbies. I'm going to love it here!

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra chuckled at the woman's enthusiasm and searched her brain for the nickname "ah...puppy...her nickname was puppy" she said with mirth and then turned to Gwen with a wag of her tail "I hope that wasn't too forward of me? She seemed genuinely friendly and eager for a pack. I figured we could use some more members" she said sheepishly. Galncing at a tree a few feet away she walked over to it and ceremoniously marked it, casting a joyful glance toward her leader "It's official. Ganador is made" she said softly, truly happy for the woman and her mate, and all of the members who could call the pretty land home.
427 Posts
Ooc —
"Nah, it's all good. Right now, we need all the members we can get." The wolfess gave a smile and began to pad on along the borders, stopping to mark every now and then. "Well... kinda official. We've marked - or, are marking, the borders. We haven't yet done the claiming howl - but don't worry, we'll get round to it soon. A couple things need to be done first, like digging dens, and more hunting. We're doing well though!" She wagged her tail, clearly proud of how far they'd gotten. 

Her gaze flickered from the horizon back to Illecebra. "I'm excited.... though nervous. What about you?" The very thought of officially leading an entire pack frightened her a little, if she was honest, but she had gotten through it so far so surely it wouldn't be much different, right?
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra was always brutally honest though this time she offered a sheepish smile "Im relieved. I haven't had a home in a very long time, so it feels amazing to have one now. Especially with someone I...Love" it was the first time she had openly admitted it to herself,That she loved Mawk. Of course she had always had feelings for him, he had managed to get close to her from the start which was amazing in itself. Walking a few feet down a straight line from the tree where she marked, she marked again.

Turning to look at Gwen she smiled softly "You'll do wonderfully. We all gotta focus on getting Knew well yeah? then everything will be perfect I know it" she said encouragingly.