Dragoncrest Cliffs Labradorite
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
It had never been an issue to him in the past that his puppies could, and would, never know his parents. His pack structures were always just as secure as he imagined they would need to be. The Rise had nurtured its share in its time, and here and now, he had high confidence that Drageda would do just the same. He, too, was in a far better mindset to be a proper parent (or a semblance of one) here than he had been at his point in life at the Rise where his interests had pulled in a great many directions. That already selfishly made him think it would only tilt further in their favor; their litter would have him, Portia, and the rest of the pack.. so there were few worries on that regard.

He felt his brow scrunch when she told him about her side of things with the ridiculous names. "Well I guess that's one way to do it," he said, glad that Portia had made it out from such things unscathed— as far as he knew. "I'm sorry but I can't imagine naming anyone Frilly in good conscience," he snickered. It sounded a lot like one of those bad nicknames he'd thought about when Wildfire's family's ways had come up, but to have it be intended that way? Not his style. "I mean.. there are plenty of names that still have a cute feel about them without being.. entirely ridiculous. I like when it can be distinct.. and simple at the same time," he thought out loud.

But, boys. His boys, and the thought of sons that looked a like him wasn't so bad. He was vain enough to appreciate it and excited about this whole prospect. "Hm.. that could work. I'll think on it. Odds are favorable that they'll have no shortage of good looks, though.." he added with a nod, even if they didn't take after him or bear any piece of his name.
Messages In This Thread
Labradorite - by Portia - February 28, 2017, 01:13 PM
RE: Labradorite - by Dio - March 08, 2017, 02:50 AM
RE: Labradorite - by Portia - March 10, 2017, 12:03 AM
RE: Labradorite - by Dio - March 11, 2017, 05:50 PM
RE: Labradorite - by Portia - March 15, 2017, 12:28 AM
RE: Labradorite - by Dio - March 17, 2017, 03:33 AM
RE: Labradorite - by Portia - March 20, 2017, 12:15 AM
RE: Labradorite - by Dio - March 30, 2017, 01:21 AM
RE: Labradorite - by Portia - March 31, 2017, 04:03 PM