Swiftcurrent Creek I Roll With It
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Not at all we need 10 for it to be a trade thread I believe so a few more posts for the two of us yes?

Jace was momentarily surprised at her show of dominance, especially since he hadn't planned on going towards the kill anyway. He did however accept it none the less and he moved backwards another step so to give her more room to get to the throat which was where it seemed she wanted to go.

He stood and stretched out his legs as he studied the beast from different angles. Smaller than the other one yes, but still rather large. He wondered if he would needed to rip this one up or if his brute strength after they gorged a bit, he could carry it to a cache himself without breaking it up. He decided against it.

Bazi ate her fill and he split the underside of it with teeth and dug out the organs he pushed them to the side, those he would take to Tuwawi and Njal himself, those being the choicer bits. He also tore at a leg he would take that as well the rest he would pack in caches all around the lands. Though Bazi would probably do it he planned to take some to Ferdie and Nightingale as well.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
I Roll With It - by Jace - May 05, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: I Roll With It - by Bazi - May 07, 2014, 07:06 AM
RE: I Roll With It - by Jace - May 07, 2014, 07:45 AM
RE: I Roll With It - by Bazi - May 07, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: I Roll With It - by Jace - May 07, 2014, 02:09 PM
RE: I Roll With It - by Bazi - May 07, 2014, 02:28 PM
RE: I Roll With It - by Jace - May 07, 2014, 03:56 PM
RE: I Roll With It - by Bazi - May 08, 2014, 05:34 PM
RE: I Roll With It - by Jace - May 08, 2014, 06:08 PM
RE: I Roll With It - by Bazi - May 09, 2014, 04:42 PM
RE: I Roll With It - by Jace - May 09, 2014, 04:56 PM