Ankyra Sound your bones are the spires of Stockholm
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
There are no official rounds to this and you guys can post as you wish. I'm going to take those that I am pretty sure are going to be vital/interactive to the meeting or using this for a trade purpose. If I missed you and you want to be tagged in the future, just let me know! @Akantha, @Dio, @Kalika, @Eske.

Dio is planted on one side and Tirgatao on the other in what would have been Wildfire’s spot. The rest of her wolves remain behind her, except for Hush that scans their immediately surroundings up until a small band of wolves appear along the shore through the forest that breaks the sound from the rest of the world. While they do not have much waiting for them at home, a simple call will bring them near within minutes. A shiver runs along the length of her spine and she watches Hush settle somewhere nearby before her attention, as well as the others, refocus on the incoming group.

She briefly glances at them as they near but none get more than a second or two and none of trigger her to linger on them for longer. Instantly, she finds herself drawn to the whom she assumes is the leader—one she has not yet met—standing next to the woman she’d met further south. Akantha speaks first, addressing her by her title (warranting a slight nod), as she then introduces Kalika and briefly the others behind her. Her attention does not waver except to greet the ambassador when she is also spoken to by her.

“This is Dio,” she explains with a gesture, “he is the leader of our warriors. And Tirgatao, an advisor and we are of Drageda. Wildfire has told me a little about you and your wolves.” There had not been much, aside from their goal to take the islands—somewhere Thuringwethil has never been—and their intentions for hunting. After her trip further south, she knows there is little threat on their hunting grounds with the pack she’d run into and no one else around for miles. These women are their only threat and even then, it is small in the grand scheme of things.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Antumbra - March 02, 2017, 04:45 PM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Akantha - March 02, 2017, 08:51 PM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Xan - March 03, 2017, 12:53 AM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Hush - March 04, 2017, 01:10 AM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Dio - March 04, 2017, 03:39 AM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Indie - March 04, 2017, 06:57 AM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Gabe - March 04, 2017, 08:26 AM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Kendra - March 04, 2017, 06:32 PM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Kalika - March 04, 2017, 09:00 PM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Antumbra - March 09, 2017, 09:38 PM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Kalika - March 11, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Akantha - March 13, 2017, 08:29 PM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Dio - March 14, 2017, 02:22 AM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Hush - March 14, 2017, 10:39 AM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Indie - March 15, 2017, 08:21 AM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Akantha - March 19, 2017, 11:54 PM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Dio - March 30, 2017, 12:40 AM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Akantha - April 03, 2017, 01:07 AM