Ankyra Sound your bones are the spires of Stockholm
fury, oh fury don't you misguide me
228 Posts
Ooc — Siro
These wolves are the spitting image of Akantha's worst nightmare. 

Every single one stands hale, tempered, and entirely complacent to Heda who stands firm at the head of them. Dio is impressive, and Akantha finds herself observing him a bit longer than necessary. Even the Advisor, smaller in stature than the Commander, is thickset with a notable density to her shoulders and hindquarters. A polite nod is offered to them both when they are introduced. Akantha understands their position much better now, but she is grateful that Thuringwethil is even standing here speaking with her at all. She does not seem ready for war, but the flinty cast to her eyes is telling of her determination to do what needs to be done if this discussion should go south.

Akantha steadied herself, drew in a breath, and nodded. "Wildfire has been exceedingly helpful since encountering us and, against my better judgement, put my faith in her word that this meeting would be beneficial to both of us." she said, "and I believe it will be." 

"I will try and do my best not to repeat myself, but I will make it clear that we have no intention of harassing you, your pack, or your lands. We wish to claim the island chain off the coast and make it a home in which to practice our worship of the Mothers Sea and Moon, and raise future generations to do the same. We are not warfaring savages, or practicioners of dark arts, but will protect our own if we are threatened."

"But since we are neighbors, it is not in my interest to remain closed off to you. Wildifre and Tirgatao both have proved themselves to be trustworthy allies and, I take it, excellent examples of how Drageda handles friendships? So ny offer is this: we form a truce and if time proves our union solid, I would like to enterain the idea of an alliance. But these are only my desires, not demands. Peace is my only true request."
Blood is running deep
Some things never sleep

Teal dialogue is Greek. Uncolored dialogue is common/english.
Check out NEREIDESpedia for more information.  
Messages In This Thread
your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Antumbra - March 02, 2017, 04:45 PM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Akantha - March 02, 2017, 08:51 PM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Xan - March 03, 2017, 12:53 AM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Hush - March 04, 2017, 01:10 AM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Dio - March 04, 2017, 03:39 AM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Indie - March 04, 2017, 06:57 AM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Gabe - March 04, 2017, 08:26 AM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Kendra - March 04, 2017, 06:32 PM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Kalika - March 04, 2017, 09:00 PM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Kalika - March 11, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Akantha - March 13, 2017, 08:29 PM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Dio - March 14, 2017, 02:22 AM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Hush - March 14, 2017, 10:39 AM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Indie - March 15, 2017, 08:21 AM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Akantha - March 19, 2017, 11:54 PM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Dio - March 30, 2017, 12:40 AM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Akantha - April 03, 2017, 01:07 AM