Ankyra Sound your bones are the spires of Stockholm
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I suck. Sorry for the wait. Beat me with a flyswatter next time. @Kalika @Dio @Eske (for some reason these did not tag??)

Akantha takes over in a way that Thuringwethil doesn’t like. She smooths over the heat that builds in her chest as the Matriarch’s words continue to drift between them. There isn’t much she can do when it comes to their neighbors now when two of their women are incapacitated and their warriors are not as strong as they could be. Can they take them, even in their state? The two wolves at the bolder had fewer wolves than this and their army had been much stronger, but her paw is forced to when she cannot risk the lives that stand with her, behind her, and in farther off land.

The commander licks her lips as she considers everything in a matter of seconds with only an ear flickering in the direction of her chieftain and advisor.

“I am told you do not need the mainland and everything you have is on the island,” she inquires and bites her tongue on wanting to visit. Later, perhaps, when there is more on each side to lose if something were to happen. “South of our claim is our hunting grounds and I have no interest in sharing it.” Her eyes hardened as she thinks of Esaro, a boy that nearly lost his life in the pursuit of a rabbit on her land and the Maplewood that faced those consequences when he crossed the river without a second thought. There is no need for them to share land as Drageda continues to grow and she expects these women to do the same and the unknown on either side continues to build such tension.

“You will have the truce under the conditions you do not hunt on our grounds and should you leave the islands en masse, I want to be alerted. If you can show me where you come and go from the island, we will show you what is ours,” she offers with a quirk of her brow. The last thing she wants is an unwarranted decimation on her claim in the cliffs. “In return, our patrols are heavy and we frequent our grounds enough to know if something is wrong. Perhaps you can benefit from the added safety.”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Antumbra - March 02, 2017, 04:45 PM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Akantha - March 02, 2017, 08:51 PM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Xan - March 03, 2017, 12:53 AM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Hush - March 04, 2017, 01:10 AM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Dio - March 04, 2017, 03:39 AM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Indie - March 04, 2017, 06:57 AM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Gabe - March 04, 2017, 08:26 AM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Kendra - March 04, 2017, 06:32 PM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Kalika - March 04, 2017, 09:00 PM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Kalika - March 11, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Akantha - March 13, 2017, 08:29 PM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Dio - March 14, 2017, 02:22 AM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Hush - March 14, 2017, 10:39 AM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Indie - March 15, 2017, 08:21 AM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Antumbra - March 19, 2017, 09:09 PM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Akantha - March 19, 2017, 11:54 PM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Dio - March 30, 2017, 12:40 AM
RE: your bones are the spires of Stockholm - by Akantha - April 03, 2017, 01:07 AM