Stone Circle what else does this land hold?
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
The howl that summoned the leaders was surprising to Steady, but he would heed it nonetheless. He paused for a brief moment to check out a scent on the borders, but after deciding it had been nothing of concern, he headed towards where Akuti had called. 

He caught up in time to hear Grayday's question, and he looked pointedly to Akuti. Was she going to prove him right about her? Was she leaving after she had promised both himself and Valette that she would not? Steady was almost surprised, but then he had this feeling about her since the moment he met her. He knew it was only a matter of time, and now that day had come. He was silent, feeling she didn't deserve any of his words.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
what else does this land hold? - by Bhediya - March 03, 2017, 03:06 AM
RE: what else does this land hold? - by Grayday Sr. - March 03, 2017, 03:16 AM
RE: what else does this land hold? - by Steady - March 03, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: what else does this land hold? - by Bhediya - March 03, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: what else does this land hold? - by Grayday Sr. - March 04, 2017, 12:40 AM
RE: what else does this land hold? - by Steady - March 05, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: what else does this land hold? - by Bhediya - March 05, 2017, 10:25 PM
RE: what else does this land hold? - by Grayday Sr. - March 06, 2017, 09:57 PM
RE: what else does this land hold? - by Steady - March 19, 2017, 09:12 PM
RE: what else does this land hold? - by Grayday Sr. - March 19, 2017, 10:06 PM