Ravensblood Forest i hear it beckoning
pretty boy
17 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Conan waited patiently at his brother's side, his posture relaxed as he continued to groom himself. When he smelled a female nearby he looked up, content with his level of cleanliness he didn't return to his task, instead he shifted himself close to Declan and waited for her to enter his line of vision. When she did, Conan was surprised. Blood was smeared all over her face, so much of it that for a moment Conan missed its source. When he saw the fox that she laid on the ground he relaxed some and smiled in response to her own ghoulish grin.

Despite her bloody maw, she was a beautiful woman. He'd met many beautiful women in his life, but she was different. The coloration of her fur was similar to his, a bluish grey, except the markings were much different, they shifted to black at her face and extremities like a chickadee. Her eyes were a soulful silver that seemed to match what he'd seen so far of her cheerful personality. She was clearly in charge, he could tell from the way she held herself, so he dipped his head as a bird gesture of respect.

Before Conan had the chance to answer the woman's question, Declan did so with two simple words. He wasn't wrong, but it seemed a bit demanding and intimidating, not the way Conan would've done it. He glanced to his brother for a moment, then back to the leader. I'm Conan and this is my brother Declan. We're from Quicksilver Hollow, heard about Turo's new pack and thought we'd stop by. We'd like to join you if you have the space. He said, running his salmon pink tongue over his lips when he finished, a half smirk on his face.
Messages In This Thread
i hear it beckoning - by Declan - March 04, 2017, 01:37 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Conan - March 05, 2017, 03:06 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Lotte - March 05, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Declan - March 05, 2017, 05:31 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Conan - March 05, 2017, 08:23 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Lotte - March 05, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Declan - March 06, 2017, 06:24 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Conan - March 08, 2017, 08:18 AM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Lotte - March 09, 2017, 10:27 AM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Declan - March 10, 2017, 03:51 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Conan - March 11, 2017, 09:39 AM