Ravensblood Forest i hear it beckoning
the reckoning
31 Posts
Ooc — torvi
[table width=85%][tr][td]
The coy wolf’s king lack of punishment on the wrong doings of the star-crossed lovers disappoints Declan more than he knows how to communicate — short of a direct challenge for Ceannasach — but he stows it away. The queen assures them that they criminals would be punished. Declan would see if she and Arturo delivers upon her assurance. If they did not then he would do what they could not: he would enforce the laws and punishments of the Family without mercy regardless of what it meant to his place in Teaghlaigh. Leaders had no room for weakness, he thinks, but for now he bestows upon her the benefit of the doubt. He listens to her name, tucking it away as he tucks away all information: to be extensively analyzed at a later date when he is alone. “There is a woman,” His guttual voice breaks the silence that Lotte leaves in her wake. He speaks of his newest obsession @August, wondering bemusedly if it will linger or if it will snuff out like the flicker of a fickle flame.

With no other words Declan turns and vanishes into the trees to find their …follower, gaze of aflame amber seeking and resting upon her where they have left her. “Come.” He commands of her, bidding her to follow him with a gesture of his muzzle as he makes his way, the journey taking all but a few minutes to where he has left Conan and Lotte. From here is up to either August to Conan to fill Lotte in on the details for all that they were likely to get from Declan were his usual grunts or huffs.
[/td][/tr][/table]
a man reduced to a single instinct
survive

declan is limited consent · please see additional information in his profile for more information!
Messages In This Thread
i hear it beckoning - by Declan - March 04, 2017, 01:37 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Conan - March 05, 2017, 03:06 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Lotte - March 05, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Declan - March 05, 2017, 05:31 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Conan - March 05, 2017, 08:23 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Lotte - March 05, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Declan - March 06, 2017, 06:24 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Conan - March 08, 2017, 08:18 AM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Lotte - March 09, 2017, 10:27 AM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Declan - March 10, 2017, 03:51 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Conan - March 11, 2017, 09:39 AM