Blackfeather Woods In my field of paper flowers
valar morghulis
319 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Warrior
It did not take long for the agiler of the pair to reach his side, and as he sensed her, he turned to glance at her briefly and bobbed his head in acknowledgment. With the expression given, Rannoch returned to the fleeing shadow and followed it as scampered towards the heart of the territory. Realizing that it was too quick for him, he turned to Astrid once more, realizing her strengths. "I need you to bring it down, but not kill it," he stated between pants in a tone that held no command. If she didn't do it, he would have to find a way to pick up the pack himself.

Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
[table width=80%][tr][td]She slowed her sprinting once she joined her brother's side, not wanting to run ahead of him without proper instructions. She was quite a minion in that sense - or perhaps she feared that Atshen would grow angry with her if she proved to be better at this game they were playing. But it soon became apparent that that was not the case; she felt quite honoured to be needed once again and did not wait long to rush passed him after the rodent that had carelessly joined their party. She wondered then how she was going to catch it without it losing too much blood; if it were a rat it would be slightly easier to aim for a leg or the tail. As she caught up, panting slightly from the sudden physical exercise, she decided. With her paws strangely cooped did she pounce on the behind of the (apparent) rat, trapping the tail underneath her. It was thick enough to not slither from underneath her weight yet flexible enough for the rat to turn and peep and squirm. Nyx was afraid she'd get bitten, but it seemed the rodent simply wasn't capable of turning so far.

Nyx turned in the hope of seeing Atshen again - breathing still heavier than normal and usually smooth coat a little roughed up.[/tr][/td][/table]
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
valar morghulis
319 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Warrior
The unspecified creature darted in panic; it's trail sporadic as it attempted to outrun death. Unfortunately for the animal, death was hot in pursuit, and it was only a matter of time until it would be brought down. But being brought down wouldn't mean a quick death for it, no, it would take time and agony to draw out its final breath. 

Atshen was starting to feel impatient with the hunt. This excursion was taking much longer than he had anticipated and he was just ready to get to the fun part: the torture. Without much warning, Atshen flung himself forward with outstretched paws, his impatience getting the better of him. He only did realize that doing this was a bad idea when the Silencer realized that he was in mid-air, seeing that he had aimed himself short of the perfect pounce.

Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
[table width=80%][tr][td]
I didn't know exactly what would happen so just kick my butt if something is wrong XD

What she saw was not simply the face of her brother, but his form seemingly frozen in time as he leapt through the air as if he was one of the dark ravens of the woods. Mismatched eyes grew wide and her tail fell limp behind her, reaction too late to jump out of the way. With only a slight huff of air leaving her did her brother's brutish form crash into hers, making them both tumble and that allowed for the rodent to escape.[/tr][/td][/table]
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
valar morghulis
319 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Warrior
Not only had Atshen missed the rodent, but he also had found himself that his line of impact intersected with where Nyx had found herself in her advance on the rodent. Finding no way to halt his momentum, Atshen crashed into the Tyro with wide eyes, finding him head knocking into Nyx's shoulder as they collided. Though the impact did not hurt him at first, he soon found himself quickly unraveling from his sister and scrambling to his feet as he looked at her with concern. In the short moments that followed his standing, Atshen felt a wave of lightheadedness crash over him, but, he attempted to ignore this sensation with a stern shake of his skull. 

"Nyx," he breathed quickly, his expression emotionful for the first time in recent memory. "Are you okay?" Thrusting his snout forward, Atshen sniffed lightly at where he had potentially hurt her and licked the area of impact gingerly.

Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away

It was her logical, thought-out thinking that had allowed the crash to happen. Her brain calculated nearly everything, but it was as if she was frozen in time whenever she did. Only with the smell of blood or pride deeply shoved into her nostrils could she not think. The impact, at first, barely managed to make her feel the joyful feeling of pain but as he untangled his limbs with hers did it hurt her. Nothing broken, but a bruise would definitely be bugging her for a day or two. She sighed, looking up and excepting to see a simply stone-faced Atshen as always. But, no. He expressed emotions that Nyx didn't know her brother possessed, as if the danger of his little sister had somehow given his brain a kick in the nuts to make it start working normally again. She blinked a few times, feeling slightly as if she had chased her tail for a bit too long.

I am fine - I may look frail compared to you, but I am tougher than I appear... She tried to suss him, as if she was not feeling a slight throbbing in her shoulder.