Raven's Watch Don't walk away, don't roll your eyes
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
For any of the Nightwatcher group, specifically @Bane & @Nemesis (I think xD) - Sorry for the short crappy post!

Her travels had taken her far away from the Kintla Flatlands. True, she had intended to stay for longer, but there was nothing there of any interest to her. She had almost joined a pack a way off, but despite her sharing the same passion for blood, the leader was not one that Kelina liked. It was this that drove her away, far enough until she reached an somewhat quiet area. Here, she sat down, leaning her head back to silently groom her midnight pelt. The dark fae felt peaceful for a little while, enjoying the noiseless area for a while. 

She thought back to her lost brother, Horosk, and wondered briefly where he had gotten to the last 2 years. It had been such a long time since he first ran away on that day - she hated his guts for it. Kelina wanted her revenge, but she guessed she would just have to wait until her own situation was a little better. Then she would find him, and then she would claim her revenge.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Bumping to present day! Sorry again for taking so long and thanks for being so patient :3

[table width=80%][tr][td]

Despite the feeling of empowerment and dominance that Bane felt over the group, the arctic beast hadn't yet claimed the land in which the group had been residing for the past month. He still wanted some sense of secrecy, of invisibility... The kind that border markings tend to ruin. But still the moon wraith would constantly patrol the area in silence, often taking his little buddy @Eros with him to teach him a thing or two about dominance.

The fog moves with him, envelopes his advance, and the night falls upon the forest and Bane slithers his way through the undergrowth towards the forest's edges. But he doesn't quite reach his destination. You should be more careful when treading in the shadows, rumbles the Arctic king's voice as he dangerously approaches yet again a visitor. These, often clueless about the group's residence, brought well received entertainment for Bane, especially if they were female.

[/td][/tr][/table]
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
No worries <3

Kelina was broken out of her thoughts by a voice. She turned to face the large arctic male, a small smile growing on her maw as she nodded in greeting. "And why would that be?" Her voice was sweet and melodic, with a hint of sass that she always liked to show. She was not at all troubled by the presence of another. If anything, it would make things more interesting. She had scented wolves here, but there were no borders to mark the land as anyone else's, so she did not feel as though she was in danger. However, if there had been a pack residing here, Kelina might had requested to join. No doubt, she loved being a lone wolf, but she felt as though she wanted to meet others with a similar personality to herself. She was used to being in a pack.

She took a moment to take in the appearance of the man, giving a flick of her tail. Perhaps there was indeed a group here, and that was why she had caught the fairly fresh scents of other wolves. It had not come into her mind until now that soem wolves might reside here, even if it was not yet claimed.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

Because you might find what you're looking for... he answers to her sass, coming to a middle ground with it adding some mystery to his voice, which had already become a signature. It made him feel as though he knew something everyone else ignored, and being in control of things like that was the most satisfying feeling Bane could imagine.

So... he says stopping at a measured distance from the female, What are you looking for? he asks. Bane drops his body then to sit at a higher pose than that of his companion, and his eyes dart right into hers with foreboding demand. He may very well had skipped the bit about marking his land with piss, but the place was his property regardless.

[/td][/tr][/table]
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
He answered with a mysterious statement, to which Kelina raised an eyebrow (or the closest a wolf could do to that) and said nothing. She watched him as he got a bit closer, asking a question. "Well...." She hesitated, thinking for a moment. She had originally only come for a nap, if she was completely honest, but the way he met her eyes with such a strong gaze and held his posture higher than her own made her rethink what she really came for.

"Perhaps... a pack. I take it there is a group here?" She could smell a pretty strong-ish wolf scent, but like she had realised before, there were no borders. Or, if there were, she had not found them.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

Bane's stark eyes of winter dig deep int the other's, seeking a response before her voice speaks one of it's own. He sees a darkness in her that he knows he's seen somewhere else, and the familiarity of her orbs, although not from having seen them before, had reached his interest.

You came here looking for a pack? he responded, disregarding the female's own question. For now, Bane was the one directing the interview and Kelina would abide by his rules.

[/td][/tr][/table]
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
His eyes seemed to search through her own, before he asked her another question. Not specifically, but... "Yes." She replied, curious as to what his response might be. Kelina was not exactly the most patient of wolves, but in this case she had nothing all that important to do, so she was able to sit still as the man watched her.

After all, maybe she could indeed find a pack here.