Silver Creek Open Book
the sun also rises
Health - 90% (90/100)
155 Posts
Ooc — mix
All Welcome 
She's just saying goodbye to @Spring. I would be happy with just one reply, and then having her head off, but it can be longer if necessary :)
Early one morning, Sunspot rose, shook the snow off of her coat, and blinked up at the blue sky stretched out above her. A warm ray of sunlight reached down and warmed her face.

"Spring," she said to herself, a happy smile curving her maw. And then, more seriously: "Spring."

Turning, the woman headed deeper into the territory, chuffing softly as she approached the alpha's den. She knew that Spring's babes had been born, and so she kept a good distance instead of going near to the entrance.

"Spring," she called gently, lowering herself to her belly. "The winter is passed - thank you for the hospitality, but I need to be on my way."

She'd not grown close to the woman or to any of the pack, but it had been good to be around other wolves and to have a home base to work from. There were no caches, so she almost felt as though she'd taken more than she'd given, but Sunspot had done as asked and dutifully marked the borders. Surely, the pack would find no fault in her. "Perhaps I shall be back again," she mused.