Silver Creek I can see clearly now the rain is gone
4 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
@Seri@Soni and @Heston feel free to join.

It was that day that his eyes first opened.

He'd been fast asleep, when a sudden random kick awoke him from him slumber.  He let out a terrible screech that must've deafened his Mother's poor ears, when suddenly with a pop, his eyes flashed open.

For a long moment he was shocked.  What the heck just happened?  Yet soon very slowly, he found himself in awe by this newfound sense.  He felt so... awesome.  He let out another defeating scream, as awe built within him.  This was the best day ever.

Overcome by excitement he began to flail madly, kicking at anything or anyone that he could.
4 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Soni was awakened from her snore filled slumber by a harsh kick to her flank. She yelped loudly as the dull pain arose, though her attention was soon taken away by a different sensation. Her right eye slowly came open, her left one following suit not long after. The light in her eyes left an uncomfortable sensation and she began to cry out while padding helplessly closer to her mother's side.

136 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Seri had been fast asleep when a loud noise woke her up causing her to clench her face and clench her eyes shut. She had heard the sounds from her brother before but this one was especially loud. As the noise calmed down she unclentched her eyes and as she released her eyes began to open very slowly. Some light from outside lingered near the entrance of the den and she turned her head away towards her siblings.

She could now see them for the first time, kinda. What she saw were these two white blobs along with a black one, moving slightly. Seri knew her siblings, but had never associated with by sight, and she was very eager to. She began to crawl over towards her brother Soren getting a better look at him as she nudged against him.
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Being vague on Spring's presence in case she's not home

He was dozing happily outside the den when the sound of a screech jerked him awake. Hair bristling he jumped up and entered the den, peering into the darkness. When he saw no obvious threat his heart began to slow, understanding that sometimes children just made noise. Sometimes, they liked to terrify their parents for no reason.

"What's with all the yelling?" He rumbled gently, voice soft. He lowered himself to the ground so the children could wiggle towards him if they wished. A soft smile played over his lips. He loved them all, every single one of them. His eyes jumped from pup to pup and that is when he noticed the change. Their eyes were open! He beamed, tail thumping the ground. "Well look at you!" He said, excitement coloring his words. "Eyes open already..."
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
i didnt see if this was marked as private or not O_O if it is please just PM me and i'll delete this

Once again Natashe had been out hunting, tracking the smell of a lingering turkey. The fowl foul bird's scent had made her mouth water, and despite the scarring from the last run in with the bird she had begun to track it. It had to be one of the last of them around, it was spring time and she hadn't seen or smelled turkey in a long long time. Finally she spotted it, laying on the ground with its head tucked against its breast. moving slowly she came up behind it and-

Her ears shot up and she scrambled back as a loud screaming startled both her and the bird. The bird dashed away from Natashe but she simply sat there trying to pinpoint the sound. Another wail came from not too far away and she winced, standing up and following the sound. It sounded like a baby in distress, and as Natashe stumbled across the Den she realized it was probably just complaining about something. Standing awkwardly she dropped into a submissive stance "Oh my god im so sorry, i heard him scream and I was drawn to it, and im sorry" she babbled to Heston, flattening her ears and hoping to god she wouldn't be attacked.
4 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Blobs, blobs, so many blurry blobs.  He loved it more than he could say.  He began to make wierd whimper growls to show his pure excitement over his newfound superpower, his jaws snapping and his eyes going wild with excitement.

Suddenly he noticed a big brown blob in the corner of his vision and so he turned his head to see better.  Heh... these blob things looked so wierd and so he decided to do what he did best and express to the world that these blob like things should be clearer and more interesting.  So with that he let out his loudest blood curling scream into the world, for anyone that would listen.
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Was told it was ok to skip Soni

After examining her brother Seri began to hear noises from being her. She heard a somewhat familiar voice aswell as one she was sure she had never heard before. This voice was the most intriguing. As Seri turned arounf she was two large blobs, a light one and a darker one. She began to move slowly towards it, taking long slow steps. As she moved away from Spring she became colder, but her determination kept her going. 

While one her journey her brother let out another deafening scream. She in turn paused for a moment and let out a loud scream. Though it didn't match her brother it was still loud for a little pup like her. She let out another that was at medium volume that faded at the end. Regaining her consentration be continued to head towards this darker blob known as Natashe.
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
He was surprised by a voice from behind him, and spun quickly, fur prickling. He found Natashe instead of a threat, however, and he calmed himself as she babbled. "Natashe...it's alright. You just surprised me is all. We trust you, you're the children's aunt afterall." He didn't think Spring would mind his sister being so close. He started to say more, but Soren released another scream and Heston turned to look back at his son.

He stared at him a moment, waiting to see if he would repeat the action. Suddenly Seri emerged on the scene, walking with determination forward. He raised a brow at her, that developed into both brows raised when she returned her brother's battle cry. He glanced to Natashe, confused and concerned. "Are they broken?" He hadn't had children before these, and he wasn't sure what normal was. Sure, he had heard kids cried a lot. But random screaming...that wasn't something he had prepared for.
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe straightened her ears as Heston reacted kindly to her being there, reminding her she was an aunt. This brightened her mood a bit and she smiled nodding "that I am." she agrees. A tiny female pup began to creep toward her and she watched curiously though she jumped when a male pup screamed. Natashe chuckled nervously ar Heston's question, though she vaguely rememberes this from Spring's siblings and her. "I think its their way of letting us know they're here. they cant talk yet so they scream and cry"  she said.

The female pup began to crawl toward her and Natashe moved closer so the child wouldnt leave the den. She lowered her muzzle hesitantly and sniffed at the baby girl. Smiling softly she cooed " I am Auntie Nat. Aren't you pretty already?"  she looked toward Heston with sparkling eyes,
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Super sorry for late reply. At the time Soren wasn't inactive and I was waiting on his reply...

The dark blob moved closer to Seri, which made her job a of reaching it alot easier. As the blob moved closer a nose listly tapped Seri and the movement of the air shifted slightly as Natasha went to smell Seri. Natasha's nose was cold and wet which made Seri squeal slightly at the sensation and with excitement. Seri looked up at the dark blob with a puppy smile as strange noises came from it. Her little tail waged.