Silver Creek I can see clearly now the rain is gone
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Being vague on Spring's presence in case she's not home

He was dozing happily outside the den when the sound of a screech jerked him awake. Hair bristling he jumped up and entered the den, peering into the darkness. When he saw no obvious threat his heart began to slow, understanding that sometimes children just made noise. Sometimes, they liked to terrify their parents for no reason.

"What's with all the yelling?" He rumbled gently, voice soft. He lowered himself to the ground so the children could wiggle towards him if they wished. A soft smile played over his lips. He loved them all, every single one of them. His eyes jumped from pup to pup and that is when he noticed the change. Their eyes were open! He beamed, tail thumping the ground. "Well look at you!" He said, excitement coloring his words. "Eyes open already..."
Messages In This Thread
I can see clearly now the rain is gone - by Soren - March 06, 2017, 08:19 PM
RE: I can see clearly now the rain is gone - by Soni - March 07, 2017, 06:27 AM
RE: I can see clearly now the rain is gone - by Seri - March 07, 2017, 11:04 AM
RE: I can see clearly now the rain is gone - by Heston - March 07, 2017, 07:01 PM
RE: I can see clearly now the rain is gone - by Natashe - March 08, 2017, 03:08 PM
RE: I can see clearly now the rain is gone - by Soren - March 23, 2017, 06:29 PM
RE: I can see clearly now the rain is gone - by Seri - March 29, 2017, 11:15 AM
RE: I can see clearly now the rain is gone - by Heston - April 24, 2017, 05:29 PM
RE: I can see clearly now the rain is gone - by Natashe - April 25, 2017, 04:54 AM
RE: I can see clearly now the rain is gone - by Seri - June 09, 2017, 02:11 PM