Silver Creek I can see clearly now the rain is gone
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Was told it was ok to skip Soni

After examining her brother Seri began to hear noises from being her. She heard a somewhat familiar voice aswell as one she was sure she had never heard before. This voice was the most intriguing. As Seri turned arounf she was two large blobs, a light one and a darker one. She began to move slowly towards it, taking long slow steps. As she moved away from Spring she became colder, but her determination kept her going. 

While one her journey her brother let out another deafening scream. She in turn paused for a moment and let out a loud scream. Though it didn't match her brother it was still loud for a little pup like her. She let out another that was at medium volume that faded at the end. Regaining her consentration be continued to head towards this darker blob known as Natashe.
Messages In This Thread
I can see clearly now the rain is gone - by Soren - March 06, 2017, 08:19 PM
RE: I can see clearly now the rain is gone - by Soni - March 07, 2017, 06:27 AM
RE: I can see clearly now the rain is gone - by Seri - March 07, 2017, 11:04 AM
RE: I can see clearly now the rain is gone - by Heston - March 07, 2017, 07:01 PM
RE: I can see clearly now the rain is gone - by Natashe - March 08, 2017, 03:08 PM
RE: I can see clearly now the rain is gone - by Soren - March 23, 2017, 06:29 PM
RE: I can see clearly now the rain is gone - by Seri - March 29, 2017, 11:15 AM
RE: I can see clearly now the rain is gone - by Heston - April 24, 2017, 05:29 PM
RE: I can see clearly now the rain is gone - by Natashe - April 25, 2017, 04:54 AM
RE: I can see clearly now the rain is gone - by Seri - June 09, 2017, 02:11 PM