(m) the lightning we generate without restraints
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I know right :P I <3 them

Thistle shifted her weight and cuffed him in the ear with her paw. Hush Ragnar I'm thinking. She had no clue how she could do this. She supposed she could get up and grab them and shove them unmercilessly down his throat. Though in truth he could bite her paw that fed him in a manner of speaking. She could give up which in her mind was not a real option and she refused to do it. She could be as stubborn as he when warranted. Or she could beg which didn't really sit well with her either. She was far to proud at times to admit defeat.

She sighed thinking hard and finally she got up and moved as swiftly as her small pregnant body would allow. All the while keeping her tail tucked tightly she was no fool she knew she was temping the devil, but she also knew he needed to take the bitter herbs he didn't like. She grabbed them up and turned to face him contemplating what she could do to get him at her mercy again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: (m) the lightning we generate without restraints - by Thistle Cloud - May 07, 2014, 08:01 AM