Jade Fern Grove Into the forest I go, to find my soul
A negative mind will never give you a positive life
39 Posts
Ooc — Guardian
All Welcome 
Rhona looked about in wonder as she padded deeper into the verdant grove. She had never seen such a place! The dewdrops held by the reaching arms of the ferns damped her fur as she brushed by them, but she hardly noticed. The young wolf was fascinated by the viridian glow that filled the forest and the rays of light shining down into mottled pools onto the forest floor. She was even fascinated by the feathery looking ferns and sneezed as she got too close and one tickled her nose. 

Fluffy red ears turned this way and that at the chirping of the crickets and she laughed in delight as they would stop singing in the immediate area she was standing. Of course, this led her to pouncing from pool of light to pool of light and listening as the crickets would stop, then continue their chorus. She disturbed many other creatures as well, with her antics. She startled a pair of partridges and a weasel chittered at her, before scurrying away.
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Though she very much enjoyed spending time with the wolves of the pack, the stress of caring for Knew had started to get to her. She hadn't seen him in so long - she missed him. Dearly. The Empress wasn't complete without her Emperor. He couldn't have left, could he?

Her head shook violently of its own accord. No. Knew would never leave her. They were together in this..... weren't they?

The icey leader stopped with a start as her thoughts were pushed to the back of her mind. She would wallow in her depression later, but for now - "Hello?" She greeted, tilting her head somewhat curiously at the stranger she saw. With what she hoped was a friendly smile, she approached.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
39 Posts
Ooc — Guardian
The young, leggy female stood amongst the ferns panting after her episode of pouncing. It had been a good bit since she had let herself have fun and think of something other than just surviving. She liked it here. She liked the damp, springy ground beneath her paws and the tall, tall trees.

Tongue still hanging from her mouth, she heard a soft rustling of ferns and turned to see an alabaster female walking towards her, a friendly smile upon her maw. Rhona slipped her lolling tongue back into her mouth a wagged her tail furiously. It had been too long since she had seen a friendly face! She yipped a greeting. "Hi! I'm Rhona!" She walked towards the older female, taking in her scent. She smiled, ears cupped forward.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen gave a wag of her tail at having a friendly enocunter. It had been too long - chasing off intruders like foxes from their territory was proving to become an issue, but she wasn't all that surprised. Not all the edges of the borders were completely marked since the pack had been very busy sorting out other issues.

"Nice to meet you, Rhona! My name is Gwen." She introduced herself with another smile, then decided to ask a question, since she was curious. "So, what are you doing round these parts? Are you seeking a pack, or just sheltering for a while maybe?" The Empress knew of only two packs in the Valley, and that was Easthollow and would soon be Ganador Bypass, too. They were so close.
39 Posts
Ooc — Guardian
Rhona took a deep breath, trying to calm her beating heart from her earlier exertions. Her tail was still wagging, only a little slower now. She thought for a moment on how to answer Gwen's question. She was looking for a pack, maybe not actively, but it was something that she wanted. There was one thing that she wanted more however...but perhaps she would find him again soon.

"Well, I'm new to these lands. I've been sheltering in the surrounding area, but belonging to a family again would be nice..." She said with feeling. She wanted the feeling of community, a warm body to sleep next to, someone to share a kill with,

427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen was happy with the response - new recruits were always welcome, this one was no exception. "Well, I think you're in luck Rhona. I have my own pack - Ganador Bypass. We're a pretty close bunch, and we'd be more than happy to bring you in." Her invitation did not have to be accepted, she knew that, but it would be great to gain abother member. The pack was very close to formation, and they needed all the help they could get.

Sorry for the short phone post!
39 Posts
Ooc — Guardian
Rhona grinned at Gwen's response, tail wagging a little faster. A home! A twitch in the back of her mind lessened her grin slightly, as she thought of Pendragon. She was hurt that he had disappeared without saying good-bye, but she would give anything to see him again and know that he was okay. 

The young female was going to take this opportunity to be part of a family again. She was young, clever, and she felt she had skills she could lend to the pack to make it stronger. She padded closer to the alabaster female and ducked her head. "Gwen, I would be honored to join Ganador Bypass."

427 Posts
Ooc —
Meep, we're official! Added you to the ranks x3

It seemed that Rhona was happy with the request, even glad. It made the smile on Gwen's face grow even bigger. A new member was just what the pack needed - especially whilst they were claiming the land officially and keeping the borders safe and secure. Rhona would be very much needed. "The others will be glad to meet you, I'm sure. The pack is like a family - you'll be welcomed there." 

And then she tilted her head. "Just out of curiousity... do you plan on obtaining a trade in the future? It is not a necessity, but it is a nice thing to work on during your time with the pack."
39 Posts
Ooc — Guardian
YAY!! Thank you!
The young female yipped in happiness and gamboled around Gwen like a fawn on a sunny spring day. She had gone for so long without companionship, then when she found Pendragon and that sense of friendship and togetherness...it made it that much more difficult when she had lost it again.

Suddenly realizing that she was probably making a fool of herself, Rhona stopped and sat in front of Gwen again, more serious now, but a smile still on her face. When Gwen asked about a trade, Rhona didn't hesitate. "Healer." When Rhona had found the mysterious male upon the beach and helped him, she had felt something...like a tingle in the back of her mind, like helping others was something she was meant to do.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Fade out with one more post from you? Sorry for this bad post x3

Gwen nodded eagerly. "That is a very useful trade, as we do not yet have a healer." She grinned and gestured with her head for them to head off. "Would you like me to show you around?" she asked, beginning to walk toward the pack territory. "You can explore yourself if you'd rather. Just let me at least show you the Lake, the Elk Pass - our main hunting ground, the Densite and the Meeting Rock."

She turned her head to check Rhona was coming before trotting closer to the Bypass.
39 Posts
Ooc — Guardian
Sounds good! Kinda lost inspiration for the thread. Poor thread. -pets- Then I'll join a pack post or post in the packland somewheres.

Rhona nodded enthusiastically and followed after her new alpha, after Gwen. She couldn't wait to meet her other pack members and get aquainted with the land. She was also quite eager to learn more about her trade and be a contributing member of the community.