Ankyra Sound super sized donuts and almond milk
Fëafelmë
321 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
@Kelina: short post, so sorry!!

The silence was beautiful. There hadn't been many moments of tranquility for the young Siren, so she revelled in the peace of each one she was given. It seemed as though everything stopped for her, save for the gently blowing winds in her ears. Kalika hummed a song under her breath as she hid atop a sandy reserve. She enjoyed being alone without a doubt, though something in her hoped that someone would arrive to accompany her in her endeavors.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Don't worry, I got a short post too lol

The dark fae had been lost in her thoughts when a figure appeared in the distance. She was tempted to leave and remain in her silent dreams but curiousity got the better of her. With perked ears and a somewhat dominant stance, the woman neared the other. She got close enough to study the stranger, and picked up that it was a she. Normally Kelina had no interest whatsoever in other females, but today she was feeling particularly.... playful.

"Hey beautiful, whass up?" she called, nearing the other. A smile graced her features as she gave a small wink.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Fëafelmë
321 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
Kalika was surprised (yet pleased) to hear another approach. Although the silence had been broken, it had been simultaneously filled with a sweet voice sending compliments in Kalika's direction. You flatter me, she cooed, turning to face the caller. She sized her up, watching her dominant stance as she moved along. Kalika stood and adjusted herself as well, letting the stranger know that expecting submission from her was a lost cause. What brings you here, stranger?
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
The cooing from the other woman only encouraged her further. "Just speakin' the truth, hun." She moved closer, and sat beside the stranger. "Just exploring, I guess. You?" she asked, voice rich and harmonious. She noticed how the girl adjusted herself and it resulted in a small chuckle from Kelina.

"May I have the honor of knowing your name?" She added, her tail flicking in curiousity.
Fëafelmë
321 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
I needed a moment alone, Kalika explained, giving a playful hint to the salt speckled femme. She sat back down, mimicking her companion, though her weight shifted to the support of one extended arm, rather than the more professional posture that she might have normally adopted. With her lazily draped forearms and exposed belly, she was the prime example of Aphrodites's gifts. Rose, she cooed in response to the question. It was the English form of her name, though hers nonetheless. And what do they call you?
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
"Mhm. Silence is good sometimes," she agreed with a nod of her head. That was one thing the dark fae understood - silence was easy to relax in. To think deeply, to get lost in your thoughts. It was often something to be relished. Time alone was not often found.

"A lovely name. Very fitting, might I add," she smiled with another wink. A small chuckle escaped her jaws again, but soon her features settled once more. "Kelina is my name, pleasure to meet you, Rose."
Fëafelmë
321 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
Kelina. The name fell from Kalika's mouth with a certain sweetness she couldn't quite put her paw on. It initially made her want to laugh, thinking about Kalika and Kelina together, but she refrained from such a reaction to as to maintain her alias. You must be new here. I don't believe we've met before. Her eyes became a bit squinted as she smiled, her lips peeling back to reveal dimple-like indents in her cheeks. The excess fur and skin around her mouth sounded a lot cuter when you called it dimples, anyway.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Bleh sorry for late reply!

Kelina listened and for a moment tested the name in her mind. Kalika - interesting. It was a beautiful name, but it did sound quite funny with Kelina. They had similar names, it seemed. Though she doubted they meant anything similar - Kelina didn't have a clue what her own name was supposed to mean. Heck, she didn't know what her brother's name meant either! Nor her parents. However she didn't remember them at all.

"Certainly a pleasure to meet you, Kalika. You are correct, I am indeed new around here." Her voice was melodic and sweet. Tempting, perhaps.