Blackwater Islands turn around and take my hand
55 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Salish found some blue flowers to add to her bouquet and carefully pulled them up from their roots, adding them to the bundle already held in her jaws. With these, her collection was finished, a lovely bunch of early  spring flowers consisting of several different colors. She placed them gently between her front paws and turned her snout upward, calling for the moonwashed @Kalika. She a plan for the beautiful maiden, a plan to erase whatever remained of the bad blood between them. It was a shame that they had met on bad terms. Salish thought of her often, her blue eyes; long, dark lashes, and pale, snowy fur. 

Her song faded into nothingness. The golden she-wolf sat down in the sand to wait, senses alert to any sign of Kalika. She would wait as long as it took, even if that meant sitting there for hours.
Fëafelmë
321 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
Kalika had been relaxing by the shore when Salish's call rang out. It held a pang of urgency, though she could tell that there was no emergency. Slightly confused, she began to trot toward the young woman with a sense of curiousity on her mind. As she approached, Kalika could see the beautiful bouquet between Salish's paws bringing about a gasp of awe. This is lovely, she cooed, finding herself much less hostile since conversing with the Mothers. It isn't for me, is it? Kalika asked in a playful tone, tilting her head slightly and giving a coy wink as per her typical fashion.
55 Posts
Ooc — Killi
The woman she sought appeared from further down the shore. Salish was pleased to hear her voice sounding merry rather than hostile. The playful words and the wink of those eyelashes caused a flutter of butterflies in her belly. The tawny female gazed at her almost shyly, but a wry smile betrayed her flirty intentions. 

They are for you, she began softly. Pretty flowers for a pretty girl. Leaning down, she picked up the flowers and placed them at Kalika's pale paws, and as she rose up, she lingered by the female's porcelain face, before pulling away. How are you today, beautiful?
Fëafelmë
321 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
Oh. Oh.

It was unexpected, to say the least. Kalika thought that these were just playful games, but when it proved to be a challenge, she refused to back down. Going along with Salish's flirtations, she lowered her gaze to smell the flowers as they were placed at her paws and met her admirer's eye while they lingered beside one another. You think I'm pretty, eh? she asked, releasing a jovial giggle. I'm doing much better now, thanks to you and your gifts. 

Kalika moved slightly, adjusting herself so that her weight was on one shoulder rather than equally distributed. In this position, a part of her stomach was revealed, though her slightly draped paw his most of the bare flesh.
55 Posts
Ooc — Killi
[table width=85%][tr][td]

The scent of the woman as their cheeks touched was enough to make Salish blurry-eyed and sodden with desire. She had always held a strong attraction to woman with white fur and blue eyes. It was her preference, and Kalika possessed all of this and more.

Oh, it isn't just my opinion, Kalika, she cooed softly, in a tone unusual for her. It's the truth. 

Kalika sniffed the flowers, then began to explain how her day had now improved. It came with the insinuation that up until this moment, her day had not been the best, and as it was her nature to be concerned about the woes of others, Salish did not let this go. What's the matter, sweet? This was spoken with genuine concern, added with the term of endearment that she had used for Kali before. However this time, she said it with additional emphasis, as her honey eyes drifted toward the barely-exposed flesh of the woman's stomach, mischievously falling lower towards the space between her hind legs. With a silent inhale which segeuyed into a gulp of air, her eyes met Kalika's face again. 

[/tr][/td][/table]
Fëafelmë
321 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
Kalika could see that she was being examined by Salish's drifting eyes. Rather than commenting, she made herself slightly more available with the extension of her hindlegs. Its nothing, she commented in response to her admirer's inquiries. There really hadn't been anything worth mentioning, and if it was, then it wasn't something Kalika was sure she could entrust in anyone but the Matriarch for the time being.

This is a new side of you. I like it. Kalika shared a sultry gaze with Salish, testing her with her gaze. When it came to other women, she was a bit more specific. Only the best ever made it through, and even the lucky few haven't lasted that long.
55 Posts
Ooc — Killi
[table width=85%][tr][td]

Kalika shifted again, more of her belly now exposed, and further down. What was she doing? Was it intentional? Whatever the reason for Kalika's display, Salish did not care. She felt her heart thud in her chest, but she attempted to refrain from staring too long. If you're sure... As she spoke, she leaned forward once more, tenderly nuzzling the soft, porcelain fur of the other's face. Her touch was smooth and warm, lingering longer than it would were she comforting a mere friend. 

She pulled away, while Kalika commented on her new behavior. A coy smile appeared and remained upon tawny features, the molten gold of her eyes shimmering with mirth. Yes, well... We had a rather bad start. I'm sorry, I truly am. Whether or not she was truly sorry would remain unknown, even to herself. She only knew that she wanted to return permanently to Kalika's good side.
[/tr][/td][/table]
Fëafelmë
321 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
It's fine. The direction in which things seemed to be flowing pleased Kalika. Salish seemed vulnerable — much too open in Kalika's holier-than-thou opinion — which could easily work as an advantage. It worked with Gabe, at least, and he ended up just where she'd wanted him. First impressions can be...difficult. She drew in a deep breath and turned to look out over the horizon, her eyes scanning the Sea for any signs of distress so as to forewarn the young Siren. Rather, there seemed to be an eery calm, signaling her that the next move was all hers.

What are your intentions, if I might ask? This all seems very strange. Not necessarily unwelcome, but strange nonetheless.
55 Posts
Ooc — Killi
[table width=65%][tr][td]

"They can," agreed Salish, one ear flicking. She followed the Sister's gaze out over the ocean, seeming reverent for a  moment. All was well with the Sea for now; they had only to be cautious. The Sea was a mighty, powerful entity, much more so than any other living creature. It could play tricks upon them, calm in one moment, then swollen with fury in the next. 

Salish was silent for a time, suddenly uncertain and embarrassed of her recent behavior. It seemed like she barely knew herself in recent days, her behavior erratic and her words reckless. "I... Honestly, I don't know. They're not bad, I promise." She spoke much more seriously, now.

[/td][/tr][/table]
Fëafelmë
321 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
Telling me their nature doesn't tell me what they are, Salish, Kalika cooed, a slightly scolding tone clouded in a sweet retort, I want to know what you expect from all of this. Kalika stood and took a step forward before drawing herself back down into a seated position. There was no more time for teasing, no matter how much she enjoyed it. She wanted to know exactly what was behind all of this, and if she should guard herself or not.
55 Posts
Ooc — Killi

The alabaster maiden caught her in the act of a diversion that she hadn't even been aware of creating. Kalika was intelligent and stern, qualities that the tawny woman felt intimidated by. She was unable to meet the blue-eyed gaze which was cast unabashedly upon her. Again, she struggled with what to say, but when she had finally selected her words, Salish gave a few swift wags of her tail.

"I just want to get to know you better." the initiate looked up only after she finished talking, a sheepish grin firmly in place.  It could have been another lie; Salish  again was unsure of her own desires and emotions. Much as she wished they could just drop this and continue teasing one another, it seemed important for Kalika to know exactly what was going through her head. Salish did not like it much. It seemed like a power trip to her, like paranoia, as if  Kalika was trying to exert control.

"I enjoy your company." But she had answered, nevertheless.

[/td][/tr][/table]
Fëafelmë
321 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
That's fair, Kalika cooed, pleased with Salish's praises, I am quite the doll. Of course, Kalika was a trained tease. Although she didn't necessarily want the free gift of oo's and aw's to stop, she knew that one of the most important parts of romantic success was the element of surprise and a dash of mystery. With that being said, she rose up onto all fours and gave the other woman a soft kiss between the brows. I should be going now. If you really like having me around, then you will come find me. Later, after the Moon has risen. Kalika turned and gave a flick of her tail before heading toward the shore in a quiet departure.
55 Posts
Ooc — Killi

"You definitely are," agreed Salish, pleased that Kalika had put an end to her questions, for now. The sudden kiss placed upon her skull was quite unexpected, and she went slightly bug-eyed, swishing her tail. An invitation to find her under the moonlight provoked a nod and the perking of one eyebrow,  while she wordlessly regarded the snowy beauty with a smirk on her lips. Kalika then left her side and made her way in the direction of the shore.  With one last look at her, Salish turned headed in the opposite direction, towards the deepening shadows of the island firs. 
[/td][/tr][/table]