Greatwater Lake Well I was walkin' for some time
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Since her brother's departure, Rose had come face to face with a multitude of challenges she would have normally never experienced at such an age. Starvation, dehydration, the fear of dying, they all continually pecked at her until there was barely anything left. But more than anything else it was the loneliness and boredom that had caused her the most pain. She had never been alone up until now and the young girl was beginning to regret the decision of leaving her only remaining family behind. Hawthorn had chosen his own route in life and Rose had supported his decision, but she had truthfully wanted to be selfish and bring her brother along. She didn't want to face the world alone; at least not yet anyways.

Unfortunately, things didn't go the way she wanted and as a result the fire pelted girl was left unaccompanied on her journey. Now hungry and cold, Rose desperately kept her eyes peeled for any shelter while he nose went mad trying to pick up the scent of any dying animal she scavenge off of. But rather than food, it was the faint smell of another wolf that had caught the girl's attention. She mainly sought after the stranger to see if they had any meat she could snag, but when she found out the stranger was child not much older than herself, Rose lost all interest. She awkwardly shuffled away and did her best to act has if she hadn't just been stalking the inky girl, but truth be told, Rose wasn't much of an actress.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
Well I was walkin' for some time - by Kaori - March 11, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Rose - March 13, 2017, 04:51 PM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Kaori - March 15, 2017, 01:51 AM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Rose - March 27, 2017, 07:47 AM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Kaori - April 02, 2017, 01:54 AM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Rose - April 03, 2017, 09:47 PM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Kaori - April 04, 2017, 10:10 PM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Rose - April 10, 2017, 08:50 AM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Kaori - April 14, 2017, 11:04 PM