and wild plum trees in tremulous white
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
oh no here we go o///o lets have a bit of sunny cuteness!

Sunny had caught a mouse! He had caught one all by himself! It had been nibbling on berries beneath a bush both he and Dawn had found, and without hesitation Sunny had agiley leapt upon it's small furry back and killed it with a clean bit the the back, severing its spine from it's head. Carrying it back with loud and eager leaps through the bushes he ran into view of Grayday "Daddy look! Look what i caught!" his shouted were loud as hell, disturbing probably every piece of good sized prey within range.

Skidding to a halt beside Gray, his eyes fell upon the pretty, dark figure of the sheepdog (though he thought she was a odd looking wolf). "Hello miss" he chirped with a wag of his tail before walking into Grayday's sights, only a few inches from his eyes. He knew daddy had issues with his eyes, but not how bad it had gotten. He dropped the mouse onto his father's paws and nearly exploded with pride "Daddy i got a mouse! It was eatin some berries and i just pounced on it!" he babbled quickly.Now that he had told his father the impressive news, he turned to the woman and bowed his head unsure of who she was. For all he knew she could be like Uncle steady and Valette, an Alpha which meant he had to show respect.
Messages In This Thread
and wild plum trees in tremulous white - by Grayday Sr. - March 11, 2017, 11:45 PM
RE: and wild plum trees in tremulous white - by Sunny - March 13, 2017, 05:34 PM
RE: and wild plum trees in tremulous white - by Sunny - April 02, 2017, 10:29 AM
RE: and wild plum trees in tremulous white - by Sunny - April 21, 2017, 02:58 PM