Moonspear what is mine is yours to keep
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
All Welcome 
Daylight was lasting noticeably longer and greenery responded all around the mountainside in turn. Having watched all of this unfold and deepen within the last week had her in relatively good spirits. It was warm for early spring, but not uncomfortably so, and during this slow meander over her turf, her eyes were eventually drawn up to the few small clouds dotting the otherwise vast clear blue; not enough to make her suspect any oncoming rain, at least not within the coming hours.

Ame was feeling far more subdued than she had been in a long moment, so while it was hers, she basked in the relative peace of it by finding a small outcropping lower in their elevations. There, she sought the first flat, sunlit surface she could reach. A few tight circles spun over the chosen spot later and she deemed it good enough to get comfortable on. She dropped her haunches first, then followed with the rest of her.

She stretched, sprawled, and eventually groomed at her thick furs roughly — as needed. In her ministrations, she pulled some hunks of loose, shedding coat free as she found them, inevitably setting the little tufts of black fur free to the lazy winds. Amekaze was ready to see it go and put that winter behind her for good.
since i just want more spring threads.. maybe a @Korei Julia or @Pyx bc i think she has threads with everyone else rn ^^?
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Daisies, daisies perched upon her forehead
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei Julia basked in the sun, feeling unusually tired. She had been running about a lot recently, so it would have made sense if she even thought about that. She scented another wolf nearby, her mother. Her tail began to wag, and decided to head over to find her mother. She hadn't spoken with her in some time. 

There she found her mother, basking in the sun like she had been doing. She moved over to lay down by her side, but not before poking a nose into his mother's side. "Hello Mamma" she said, laying down beside her.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
All was quiet, warm, and seemingly at a peace unique to this swatch of the mountain. She was free to groom her furs to her heart's content and only when she heard the subtle sound of pawsteps, she stopped her picking and canted her head that way to find sight of her palest daughter. Amekaze rumbled a low note meant to express her contentment, and greet her, all at once. "Hi Ju," she hummed softly.

Her tail thumped the ground and she reached towards Julia's ear for an attempt at a playful bite when she moved to poke her side, but since her efforts were a little sluggish, she'd be content with anything on her neck or otherwise. It was just seemed good to see someone out and about with her. "Enjoying the warm?" she chuffed when she pulled back, and leaned a bit against her while she was at it. She had been a little hit and miss when it came to company and the girls lately, which was entirely her own fault and she would aim to ease a bit of that away here and now. But, they didn't seem to be ailing any as far as she could tell, even with an awfully introverted mother.
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei was greeted by her Momma with a playful bite to her ear, one she flinched back from with a quick little laugh, batting with one paw once. A smile remained on the daughter's face as she adjusted herself next to her Momma. 

She nodded to Ame's question, she did rather enjoy the warmth. Especially compared to the cold of the winter. She felt a lot more energetic. "I've been playing a lot, Momma. I played with Hydra, and we had fun!" she said happily.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Korei took her mother's rough affections in stride, although Ame knew and felt so plainly now, that she was a different sort of presence than her sisters. While not impossibly so, her disposition set her well apart from them and it showed. But Ame did not mind, nor find anything to fuss over, especially not in hearing that she and Hydra had played--very good proof that she was not excluded entirely from the mischief of the dark beast of her siblings. Ame hummed contentedly and arced a brow. "Is that so? What did you two play?" she asked, curious to hear more if she could before she could find even more to ask about, which she knew she could if she tried--between dynamics of the siblings, to her healed ankle, to what else had caught her interests lately. Sweet Korei would probably humor her questions better than most, after all, but Amekaze wouldn't bombard her; especially not with the setting so peaceful and easy, and that having its influence over her.
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei nodded quickly, a wide smile across her snout. "We played hide and seek! She was very good." Korei had been found and caught both times, one of them she had been the one seeking. And yet she still kept a good mood about it, no hard feelings. "My leg is better too, Mama. Pyx made it better." She lifted the once sore leg to show her mama as if it were proof to show of it. She pawed over her face with the very same paw at an itch at her cheek.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Details came, and her ears perked up. "Oh? I am not surprised, Hydra is fierce," in many regards she agreed, but was glad Julia could still hold her own against the litter's most robust, it seemed. "That is good. Pyx too, is very good at what she does." Her eyes drifted over the leg in question when she showed it off--looked all fine to her. Ame had nothing but good things to say about the agouti medic and knew she needed to touch base with her soon about other things, ones she was wanting to put off as long as she was able to and to thank her for tending to her daughter so well. "I bet she would like it if we helped her stock up more plants she uses when they all grow in more," she nodded thoughtfully while wondering if she may take any interest in such, but it was one way to say thanks too.
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei nodded in agreement to her Mama. Hydra was indeed fierce, and smarter from Korei's perspective of things. And Pyx too, was smart and good at what she did. "Yep! She carried me all the way back to the den! She's very strong." She said this as though it was a fact that everyone should know.

Immediately she began nodding to the suggestion. "Can we, can we?!" Even though she had no knowledge of herbs, she wanted to help Pyx back for helping with her leg. "I want to help my friend."
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Noted, she thought with a slow, firm nod. She was impressed, too, so that made it even easier. Pyx was well-secured among the dark alpha's favorites, and she was glad her and Korei were on good terms. "I do think we can," she agreed next, happy for the girl's willingness to help with some wiggles of her tail. "It might be a little early in the springtime for a lot of plants to have much growth on them yet, but we can probably make a small start anyway, since so many have usefulness.." she explained as she moved to sit more upright, although it was a measure of reluctance that she did so since she'd been so comfy before.

She was well-versed in what grew where. Observing plantlife for a long time had given her that much. It was consulting with medics like Pyx, plus some good old trial and error over the years, that had helped her learn what could do what and when. These were all little pieces of information she could impart to Ju. Ame pulled herself up to stand, then shook her coat. "Pyx will be able to tell you best what she needs, but I know some good ones, too.." she smirked down at the golden-eyed youth as she stretched.
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei nodded fast to her Mama's reply. "Yes, let's help!" She stood up, overly eager to get moving and find these green plants Pyx needed. "Let's go! Let's go!" The little young wolf was basically jumping on her paws, wanting so much to get the green plants for Pyx. "Come on, Mama!" In her impatience, she even began trying to pull her mother up.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She was on her way up, but not nearly with the enthusiasm the pup exuded all over everything. "Alright, coming.." she shook her furs and breathed deep while she pondered their best route for maximum potential. Her tail waved and she eventually began to move off, settling into long strides that would cover ground easily yet carefully enough considering the mountain underfoot.

On the way, and quite content to keep the warm cozy company of her palest daughter for the rest of the afternoon, she tried to explain some things to look for, and what were good places to check--plus how some preferred sunshine and others liked damp creekside better. Plus, how sometimes it was bark that helped cure, while in other instances it was only the flowers or the leaves that had usefulness. Everything came in a great, wide, variety, and with only this early springtime growth at their disposal, this would just be the beginning. Still.. Ame thought to try to find them some feverfew, so headed their pathway towards a creekside eventually..