Whitefish River She just wanna pop that bubblegum
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Private 
@Conan ♥ They're not at the river yet, Chusi will ask him to go with her in the first few posts :)

Many times had she seen the peculiar man go by - never had she approached him though. She had never felt the need to. But today was different. She wanted to bust herself out, take with her a random stranger to explore the world for once. These little desires had gotten more recent, she had noticed, but she didn't worry. Sure, father disapproved (at least she thought so), but she was grown now! She could perfectly well take care of herself. Still, the desire to spend her time with someone from her family was big too.

She let out a call; a strong one, but not one of super importance. She just wanted to summon someone with the desire to come with her.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
pretty boy
17 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Thanks for starting <3

Conan hadn't been around long, but he had seen Arturo's daughter passing by now and then. He hadn't formally introduced himself to her, but he'd offered a smile or so, or a 'hey'. Though when he heard her call, he decided it was about time he talked to someone other than his brother. He told Declan he'd see him later and hopped off to find the girl. He figured Declan didn't approve of him leaving to go find some girl, but he didn't care. Conan did whatever he wanted whenever he wanted, and though he loved his brother, he also loved having fun, and unfortunately Declan couldn't always provide such fun.

He found her quickly, he howl was loud and easy to trace. She was a pretty woman, with dark fur and rich ochre eyes. And she looked friendly though, which he liked. Friendly people were always easier to befriend. He stopped a few yards away from her and bowed his head. His tail wagging in a cheerful manner he gave her a lovable smile. You called?
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi tried her hardest to look as serious about matters as her dad; head straightened and proud with a slightly raised tail. Arturo was her role-model - had been since the time she had met him on that faithful night at the coast. She wondered what would've become of her had it not been for that night. Perhaps Death would've come, sweeping away her accidental life clean from the planet on which her monster mother had birthed her. Eaten by the waves - used as breakfast for some other scavenging family or worse. She owed Arturo a lot and hoped to repay him whenever the time was right.

The quite pretty boy who she had yet to formally meet showed up out of the blue - catching her off guard for a split second before she looked all "professional" again. Mh-hmm. She nodded. I needa scout compani'n f'r today. Ya up f'r tha challenge?
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**