Blackfeather Woods When I came across this sign
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
[table width=80%][tr][td]

She explained, holding her composure as though it was in her blood to be above, superior to emotion. Damien could not take his eyes off her, seeing things in her that he didn't know could be so familiar and yet so distant. The patch of white on her chest had earned most of the dark prince's attention. He wanted to look at himself knowing that he'd been born with that exact same mark, but he feared that he might wake up if he looked away from her. There was something ethereal about her presence, and yet she was just as real as him.

Draconid... he echoed, feeling the sound of the word scratch a hidden place in his memory. There are no Draconids here, girl. And the one you describe hasn't come to us... I cannot help you, he said, but had danced on the idea of deceiving her to get more information about these Draconids that sounded so familiar. It could be no coincidence that her presence and what she spoke both ringed so pleasantly in his memory, but the way she treated him made things confusing. It was as though they were complete strangers.

[/td][/tr][/table]
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
When I came across this sign - by Kaori - March 13, 2017, 01:33 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - March 18, 2017, 11:24 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Kaori - March 22, 2017, 01:47 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - March 25, 2017, 08:12 PM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Kaori - April 02, 2017, 01:34 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - April 11, 2017, 12:40 PM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Kaori - April 29, 2017, 12:52 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - June 17, 2017, 07:37 PM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Kaori - June 30, 2017, 04:06 AM