Blackfeather Woods When I came across this sign
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian

The urge that Damien suddenly felt to drive her as far away from Blackfeather Woods as possible had come out of nowhere, but still, it was not without reason. He knew, deep within, a fact covered by dust and scarred by his trauma, that Kaori was his blood. She, daughter of Asterr Draconid, was also a Melonii, yet her place was nowhere near Blackfeather Woods. Send my regards to your mother, he speaks calmly, but then he adds, but never come back here under any circumstances... You and your sisters, with grim remark.

The reason? Well, that was a simple question with a simple answer. The reason why Blackfeather Woods was such a dangerous place, and the only way to answer Kaori's innocent inquiry was "me" in Damien's thoughts, but he simply could not form the word. Not to her. Just promise me you will keep your distance, from me and everyone else who carries this mark, he says instead, turning slightly to display the dark mark that decorated his shoulder. Now go, he urges, pushing forward with a step to ward her off, I'll come to you if I ever find Airi,

[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
When I came across this sign - by Kaori - March 13, 2017, 01:33 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - March 18, 2017, 11:24 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Kaori - March 22, 2017, 01:47 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - March 25, 2017, 08:12 PM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Kaori - April 02, 2017, 01:34 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - April 11, 2017, 12:40 PM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Kaori - April 29, 2017, 12:52 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - June 17, 2017, 07:37 PM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Kaori - June 30, 2017, 04:06 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - July 08, 2017, 10:39 AM