Noctisardor Bypass I refuse to look back thinking days were better
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
Any and all Ganador Bypass wolves. The pack is so close to formation and we just need a couple more members with the requirements, so I thought I'd chuck Horosk over here for now. He might not stay forever, but y'know.

He had left Liri once the hard rain had begun falling. Spring was definitely here, the constant downpours were already beginning to irritate him somewhat. Of course, at times they could be refreshing, but Horosk did not like having to lay out in the scarce sun to dry his pelt every 2 seconds.

The rainfall had stopped not too long ago - no doubt it would come again, but for now there was peace. The man was alone, but it was not much different than usual. He came in search of a pack, and had scented recently marked borders close by. This caught his attention and he jogged to the fresh borders before coming to a halt, gazing out at the blossoming land. It already looked colourful and promising, it also seemed that this pack must be the only group of wolves around here - he had not scented any others.

The male took a deep breath and let out a call, one that held hope above all. He was ashamed, disappointed and guilty about how he had left the old pack and not returned, without a word. But then again, he did not have anyone there that he deeply cared for. Of course, he respected the alpha, as he was kind and understanding, but he did not consider himself a friend of the other man.

Now, he must wait.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Once again, to help in earning his trades, the wolfdog had set himself the task of marking the borders. He had almost completed a whole patrol around the territory but his plans were halted once he caught an unfamiliar scent. He knew that he was overprotective, but his first thought was that the stranger was an intruder. And as a training guardian, it was his job to go and sort them out - however, it was also his job to recruit members, since he wanted to be an ambassador. So, he had to be patient and seek answers before jumping to any conclusions.

As he approached, Mawk made the other wolf out to be male. This did give him a spark of hope - since he had not seen a scrap of the Emperor and this meant Mawk was the only male. He raised his tail in a show of dominance and cautiously stepped forward to interrogate the other man.

"Who are you? What is ya business at our borders?"
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
It seemed as though there had been someone close by when Horosk had called, since it did not take long before a strange man with a curled tail stepped out from the shadows. He had an odd feeling about him - perhaps it was the curled tail. He was a.... wolfdog? He had mixed scents of a wolf and a dog, so this would not come as a surprise. The male held a strong posture and raised his tail in dominance.

Horosk lowered his head out of respect and kept his posture submissive. He did not know whether or not this was the alpha, so he simply submitted and waited until he spoke. Rightly so, he questioned Horosk and had a firm tone. "I seek a home. I wish to become a mentor - or counselor. I know you may not have use of these things but I can hunt, too. Perhaps I will eventually wish to obtain the trade. I hope this might at least come in handy to you,"
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk watched the stranger with a burning stare, but his face relaxed just a little bit once the male announced he wished to find a home. Now this, this he could deal with. It was the last thing he needed to do before he could officially earn the Scout trade. Then he could work on becoming an Ambassador, which Gwen had already said she could help with.

"Any and all skills are useful to us at this time, and I'm sure we could do with more hunters, as well as our first Mentor. What is ya name?" He tilted his head and was glad of the submission, but kept his posture dominant. "I am Mawk. I am not the leader but our Empress has given me permission to accept any members I deem fit enough to join our ranks." So far, so good. This male seemed strong so that would certainly come in handy when he and Cebra had pups. As soon as the pack was official and his new mate went into heat again, Mawk might become a father. It both terrified and excited him.
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
The meeting so far seemed to be going well. The male named Mawk introduced himself and announced that he was not the leader, but had gained permission to accept newcomers. The 'Empress' must have a lot of trust in him to give him that choice.

"Pleasure to meet you, Mawk. My name is Horosk - I would be honoured to join this pack."
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Tagging for visibility, but none of these wolves have to show up! @Gwen @Noor @Illecebra @Semira @Cuicatl
Mawk hesitated, silently assessing the male named Horosk. It appeared he would not be the only male in the pack once more. "Very well, then. Welcome to Ganador Bypass. Our Empress is called Gwen. We had an Emperor, Knew, but we ain't seen him recently." He went on to explain the nature of the pack. "We're strict on borders, but generally wolves of all shapes and sizes are welcome. Like me, of course, since I guess ya've already noticed I'ma wolfdog."

"Ya will start off with a low rank, Inferior, but if you work hard ya may earn the Medio rank like me. Maybe even higher, but it depends, y'know?" 
He gestured with his tail. "C'mon I'll show ya 'round." And with that, he began walking off into the heart of the territory, motioning with his tail for Horosk to follow.
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
There is was, then. Horosk would start his life over - these wolves knew nothing of his past and that meant he could rebuild his path and perhaps even make some friends. Maybe find a new lover, since both his had gone.

"Thank you very much, Mawk. I won't disappoint you or the pack, I promise!" He gave a friendly grin and a small wag of his tail, padding up beside the other male. Hopefully they'd get along well. He seemed somewhat nice, didn't he?

And with that, they went off into the territory.