Chimera Fields Everytime the rain comes down, I'm the one who'll be around
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Private 
@Pyro ♥ She's at the western side of the fields, it's around midday/dusk, kinda sunny

More and more did Chusi leave her home, determined to find something worth her time. The coast she had explored and she wasn't scared of running into her mother or Zephyr anymore; she was grown now and could easily get herself out of the situation. She was the butterfly of the coast, this was her home, and she knew it better than most. She loved it just as much as her family, who was soon going to bring "pops" to their ranks. The little warrior couldn't wait until they were old enough - she wondered if she would be a good sister... What if they just found her annoying or were jealous of her position? Was she allowed to put them into their place as the oldest daughter of her father - adoptive or not?

It were these kind of thoughts that made her anxious from time to time, but luckily her mind was clear enough to map her surroundings. Soon, she told herself, she could scout the whole teekon for her family. She'd bring them the best information and scavenge off of kills - encounter dangerous wolves or animals that were not found near the coast and mountains. She searched for that thrill - lived for it.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Life has a beautiful, crazy design
143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
[table width=80%][tr][td]

North. North he went ever since leaving home, and North would remain his destiny until the land cut off. Pyro had seen amazing things in his travels: amazing wolves, scary holes, vibrant scenery and terrible weather. Many times did he think of turning back and running back to his mother, but he'd never gotten around to doing it because exactly five seconds after that something impressive came up again and he forgot about his fear.

Like that once that he stumbled across the strangest of places, cut in two as though a gigantic paw had clawed half of the land, destroying the life in it, and leaving the other half untouched, colorful. Pyro walked along that hard-drawn edge, wondering what could have ever brought so much damage to the vegetation and the earth, but no self-given answer was logical enough to explain the peculiarity.

Then she appeared... The dark one. Pyro's advance stopped as he folded himself into a crouch, trying to keep away from her view... But he was completely exposed! There was nothing in those fields to hide behind, and so the chocolate kid froze like a gargoyle right at his position, metaphorical cold sweat running down his forehead for exactly five seconds... And it occurred to him... What if she knew what had happened to the land?

That was the end of his fear.

Pyro walked towards her... Or perhaps it was more like driving down a hill without breaks... And he totally crashed her with his miserable size, bouncing off of her like a rubber ball.

[/td][/tr][/table]
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Ochre eyes scanned her surroundings. The wind that came from the sea rushed over the destroyed lands and it chilled her to the bone. As someone who spent most of their time in-between two walls of mountains, she was not very used to this kind of weather. It felt refreshing - as if her worries flew by, swept away by the strong, salty smell to a place she could still only dream of. God, how she loved exploring, perhaps even more than she did fighting. They could give her hell and these barren lands, and she'd still love every piece of it. She felt comfortable here - even in the open.

That was, until a foreign boy came from the South. He carried dots of sun above his eyes of cold gold and his rather scared pose threw her off. No one had ever seemed even remotely scared of her (even though that would change sooner or later) which was probably why she relaxed as soon as he came barging towards her.

She thought he would stop before her, but as he came closer and closer it became apparent that he was not planning to do anything like it. Too close for comfort, she braced herself for the impact and bared her teeth. He was like a tiny bug crashing into a race car. Chusi stared at him for a while, before she chuckled lightly. The fock ya doin'? She laughed.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

Certainly not amused by the way things had turned out, Pyro jumped back up after the dizziness went away, bracing himself for whatever repercussions his stupidity might bring that day. But somehow none came, and the female whose rock body had very well shrugged off Pyro's unintentional attack, had laughed at the situation.

Uh hi... I... Uh.. I just wanted to say hi... he tried to explain rather awkwardly while he shook off the dirt off his fur. I'm sorry I ran at you like that... I wasn't tryina tackle you or anything I just... Kinda forgot how to... Break he added, that awkward half smile turned into a frown full of shame and concern, as though he was reminding himself how stupid that had been.

[/td][/tr][/table]
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Now older and wiser (the latter was totally debatable), Chusi didn't feel bad about cursing anymore. Arturo was the only example she had and so if he cursed, so would she. It wasn't lady-like, she knew, but it just felt damned right. Lady-like had never been her style in the first place, which was also part of the reason she hadn't gotten mad at the stranger before her just yet. He hadn't hurt her and it really didn't seem like he was planning to at all. She smirked surprised when he stuttered a greeting and apology.

's okay. She chuckled yet again. Ya alright, mister Crasha? She teased slightly, poofing her black coat out by shaking off the tension and dust. Ya could win'a race wi' them speeds.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

Her laughter was catchy, so catchy that Pyro's own lungs started breathing out awkwardly until he found himself chuckling along. Would all his interactions always start like this? Him failing big time and being laughed at? Well it wasn't really a bad thing or anything... He usually managed to charm everyone with his sloppiness and stupidity, but he really wanted to know how it was to be like dad and earn people's respect...

Heh... Thanks, I guess... he chuckled too. Awkward? Check. But still the brown cutie found himself seeking the girl's pretty eyes with his shy own , they were really pretty eyes. Then he realized he'd been staring at her for too long and looked away awkwardly, suddenly remembering why he'd sorta attacked the girl in first place. Do you.. Do you know what happened here? he changed topic, pointing at the sharp line that divided the peculiar fields in two.

[/td][/tr][/table]
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
As a teenager, almost no one but her family had earned her respects. It was rare for her to look up to others she had just met since she was so focused on making herself better. She had no time to fantasize about how she could be like one other wolf. Only her father was placed on a special pedestal, for she was his heir; she needed to be like him and yet hold on to her own morals. The pressure that came with it had been hard at first, but she wasn't a meek little girl anymore.

She was glad that the other was slightly going with the flow - a bit awkwardly so, but that was okay. She had had conversations with a mute, how bad could this be? Ya're... welcome? She smiled, brows jokingly rising. She could only notice how he was staring at her after - but just as she was about to ask if she had something in her fur he looked away. Her smile got warmer. His curiosity was voiced and she pondered for a moment. Must'a been'a storm ur somethang. She had seen only a few storms, and had to see the true powers of nature, but she couldn't come up with anything else. Like thah snowstorms - buht without thah snow. She tried to elaborate.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

He looks around at the field, wondering and trying to come up with an answer for himself, but nothing logical enough surges. A storm, as Chusi said, was probably the most reasonable answer, but still it was weird to see such a sharp like dividing the fields like that.

Yeah... he mutters, as though the girl's words had made any kind of sense at all (they hadn't), and focusing on anything but her. Have you seen many storms? tf? That was definitely not the first time Pyro had experienced such amount of anxiety, and he'd been awkward his entire life... So why now, of all times, did he start feeling chatty? Hell, what would I know? This kid basically writes himself.

[/td][/tr][/table]
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
[table width=80%][tr][td]Chusi wasn't known for her intelligence and she knew that, but still she found that her theory held up quite nicely. Storms could do an awful lot to the land, so even a sharp divide between life and death was possible in her world. Anyway, the Fearghal was more known for her kindness and fierce loyalty - her selflessness.

Sparkling eyes look directly at him - not a hint of shyness hidden in her warm orbs of autumn. His question was not expected, and so Chusi took some time to count the times she had seen a storm. Did simple rains count? Probably not. I guess... I dunno wha's considarred "many" 'round 'ere. She answered with a thoughtful yet gentle smile.[/tr][/td][/table]
**Join THE VELINGAR!**