Cerulean Cape Saltwater and seagulls
18 Posts
Ooc —
A slight grimace appeared as the newly arrived female spoke, quite normally. 
The odd pause in between her first words were gone. Feint supposed she might have jumped to conclusions about the other wolves cognitive faculties. Of course no sooner had she began to think that did the creature ask about the tide. "Ti-de?" The world rolled off her tongue as she spoke. Uncertainty etched on her face. What was this tide she was talking about coming in. A quick look around the area confirmed they were seemingly alone. 

"Well, I don't know about any tide turning up here." she took a couple of small steps forward and speaking with a matter of fact tone, "besides, why would I be scared of a tide. they're not a big deal"  bluffing her way through the situation might work. Of course a Rocky Mountain creature, this was in fact the first time she'd seen a water body this big, and she had no real idea how it worked. 

Another twang in her stomach was followed by an almost instinctive glance at the food placed on the ground again. A single paw resting on it. "Besides, I was just resting before a decided to get a meal." Turning sidelong to the tawny creature as she spoke, if she didn't look at the fish, her stomach might stop rebelling at the emptiness it suffered through. As if to prove the point wrong she felt the grumble in her gullet.
Messages In This Thread
Saltwater and seagulls - by Feint - March 13, 2017, 04:31 PM
RE: Saltwater and seagulls - by RIP Krypton - March 13, 2017, 09:49 PM
RE: Saltwater and seagulls - by Feint - March 14, 2017, 02:16 AM
RE: Saltwater and seagulls - by RIP Krypton - March 14, 2017, 11:25 AM
RE: Saltwater and seagulls - by Feint - March 14, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: Saltwater and seagulls - by RIP Krypton - March 14, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: Saltwater and seagulls - by Feint - March 15, 2017, 02:12 AM
RE: Saltwater and seagulls - by RIP Krypton - March 18, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: Saltwater and seagulls - by Feint - March 20, 2017, 03:46 PM
RE: Saltwater and seagulls - by RIP Krypton - March 28, 2017, 07:54 PM