Redhawk Caldera Guy's got magic cards. And magic hands.
Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,114 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
The girl didn't seem too happy to be here, which confused Eljay. He thought he had saved her, but she did not seem to mirror the same thoughts. She didn't even seem happy to be alive, let alone happy to be rescued. Perhaps she hadn't realised how close she was or how hard Raven'd worked to save her. "Redhawk Caldera," he said. "I... My father and I found you at our borders, so — so we had Raven fix you." Eljay smiled bashfully and he took a step's distance back in case she felt overwhelmed, not wanting to crowd her.

"I'm Eljay. Or Jay, if you want." Normally he'd only reserve that for family and friends but she seemed like she could use a friend.
Messages In This Thread
Guy's got magic cards. And magic hands. - by Airi - March 13, 2017, 07:24 PM
RE: Guy's got magic cards. And magic hands. - by Eljay - March 15, 2017, 02:52 AM
RE: Guy's got magic cards. And magic hands. - by Airi - March 28, 2017, 12:55 PM
RE: Guy's got magic cards. And magic hands. - by Eljay - March 31, 2017, 02:18 AM
RE: Guy's got magic cards. And magic hands. - by Airi - April 15, 2017, 07:17 PM
RE: Guy's got magic cards. And magic hands. - by Eljay - April 21, 2017, 01:09 AM
RE: Guy's got magic cards. And magic hands. - by Airi - June 07, 2017, 03:55 PM