Redhawk Caldera Guy's got magic cards. And magic hands.
Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,115 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay'd never gone out of Redhawk territory and so when the girl asked him where Redhawk Caldera was, he looked confused for a moment. Then he realised aloud, "Oh! Uhm — I don't know... There's mountains to the one side, and there's a big lake... I've... I don't really explore a lot." Never, more like, but Eljay was a bit embarrassed to tell this girl, younger than he and obviously much better at navigating already, that he had no clue where his home was in respect to other lands.

Airi. What a funny name. But he didn't say so. He tried answering her next questions as best he could: "Raven's a really sweet wolf who lives here and she's really good at healing. And, uhm, why? Well, because you were hurt, of course." He smiled awkwardly, not sure what to do with the 'why' question. Eljay hadn't even really thought about it, always wanting to help anyone who needed it. "Where are you from? Do you need help getting home when you're better?" He'd try and help as best he could, even though he knew nothing of the world outside. But he knew what home was like and he didn't wish it on anyone to miss home for any period of time.
Messages In This Thread
Guy's got magic cards. And magic hands. - by Airi - March 13, 2017, 07:24 PM
RE: Guy's got magic cards. And magic hands. - by Eljay - March 15, 2017, 02:52 AM
RE: Guy's got magic cards. And magic hands. - by Airi - March 28, 2017, 12:55 PM
RE: Guy's got magic cards. And magic hands. - by Eljay - March 31, 2017, 02:18 AM
RE: Guy's got magic cards. And magic hands. - by Airi - April 15, 2017, 07:17 PM
RE: Guy's got magic cards. And magic hands. - by Eljay - April 21, 2017, 01:09 AM
RE: Guy's got magic cards. And magic hands. - by Eljay - May 17, 2017, 04:23 AM
RE: Guy's got magic cards. And magic hands. - by Airi - June 07, 2017, 03:55 PM