Redhawk Caldera Guy's got magic cards. And magic hands.
Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,114 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Airi didn't seem too interested, but maybe she was just tired and in pain still. He hoped she'd make a better decision later so that she wouldn't be out on her own again later. But at least he had put the door at a crack so that she knew that she was welcome, whether she intended to keep him to his promise of a place in this pack or not.

For a moment Eljay was silent before he awkwardly said, "I uh, I'll let you rest again now." He smiled softly before he turned away. "I'll bring you something to eat later." With those words Eljay left, off to hunt something so that he could deliver it later.
Messages In This Thread
Guy's got magic cards. And magic hands. - by Airi - March 13, 2017, 07:24 PM
RE: Guy's got magic cards. And magic hands. - by Eljay - March 15, 2017, 02:52 AM
RE: Guy's got magic cards. And magic hands. - by Airi - March 28, 2017, 12:55 PM
RE: Guy's got magic cards. And magic hands. - by Eljay - March 31, 2017, 02:18 AM
RE: Guy's got magic cards. And magic hands. - by Airi - April 15, 2017, 07:17 PM
RE: Guy's got magic cards. And magic hands. - by Eljay - April 21, 2017, 01:09 AM
RE: Guy's got magic cards. And magic hands. - by Eljay - May 30, 2017, 03:27 AM
RE: Guy's got magic cards. And magic hands. - by Airi - June 07, 2017, 03:55 PM