Dragoncrest Cliffs watch those words rise with a smoke
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
She wrinkles her nose when Tirgatao offers an affectionate skim of her nose against her chin and she closes her eyes for a moment, returning it fairly with a lick on the top of her nose. There have been many that have come through and many have not stayed for one purpose or another. The comfort of Tirgatao and her loyalty is enough that things might begin to grow as they had in Seageda and their lives will no longer be on hold. That, without her, Drageda will continue to thrive.

When Tirgatao’s question comes, her ears flatten against her skull in thought.

I don’t know about Portia but Wildfire thinks she’s going to have ten puppies,” she says with a smirk. It’s unlikely. Right? She casts a look toward Tirgatao with the thought, but the opposite is just as terrifying. And I don’t want to be the one that has to take the only child from her,” she explains, half joking, half serious. With all the stress they’ve gone through over the months that just revolved around the puppies alone, Thuringwethil can’t imagine how that would go.

Thuringwethil is quiet for a moment, though contemplative, as she recollects all the details that the three wolves share among one another. Not a one of them have Drageda blood in them and, so, it seems unlikely a Fos Goufa will grow within them. The chance is there, she supposes, as they’ve given their lives over, but would the others even accept them as their next ruler? The child of an outsider? I’m not certain the commanders would allow that to happen, anyway.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
watch those words rise with a smoke - by Tirgatao - March 14, 2017, 12:11 AM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Antumbra - March 14, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Tirgatao - March 14, 2017, 03:26 PM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Antumbra - March 14, 2017, 03:35 PM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Tirgatao - March 14, 2017, 04:11 PM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Antumbra - March 14, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Tirgatao - March 14, 2017, 06:20 PM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Antumbra - March 21, 2017, 05:14 PM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Tirgatao - March 22, 2017, 06:50 PM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Antumbra - March 25, 2017, 09:01 AM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Tirgatao - April 03, 2017, 12:57 AM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Antumbra - April 05, 2017, 05:10 PM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Tirgatao - April 09, 2017, 08:30 PM